Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Lost car remote and key...! Help

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  haz_norway 
#1 ·
I lost my all key yesterday. How can i do that? I want to make new keys for my car, I wish to save about 75% around the cost of the car keys, should I go to get a car blank keys and car key programmer for my car, Thanks! I'm a girl and sucks with car issues.

#3 ·
Don't worry about key all lost

Hello , dear friend , don't worry . let me answer your question .
1, if you have one key of your car ,only one is ok ,you can choose ak500 ,or ak500 pro to copy many same key .
2, if you don't have any key now , you need buy a new benz key , only type is same , the key information will be not same wih your car ,and then you need change your car immo information is same with your new key .you can choose mvp /t300/sbb tool copy your new key information to your car .

any questions please feel free to ask me ,my skpye is : or-tina
my email : or-tina@hotmail.com

#4 ·
Hello , dear friend , don't worry . let me answer your question .
1, if you have one key of your car ,only one is ok ,you can choose ak500 ,or ak500 pro to copy many same key .
2, if you don't have any key now , you need buy a new benz key , only type is same , the key information will be not same wih your car ,and then you need change your car immo information is same with your new key .you can choose mvp /t300/sbb tool copy your new key information to your car .

any questions please feel free to ask me ,my skpye is : or-tina
my email : or-tina@hotmail.com
thanks your answer,
by the way which new benz key and car key tool should i get?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.