Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

w210 1996 turn light and alarm system issue

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Musikmann 
#1 ·
Hello,

I drive a 1996 E-220 Diesel Mercedes (W210) and I'm from Belgium (Europe).

Sometimes, when I close my car with the remote key my right turn light burns. It doesn't blink, it just turns on. That is, the turn light in the right front light, the turn light on the right side and the turn light in the right back light. Also the turn light indicator on my dashboard is lit.

When I repeatedly open and close the car, sometimes, it's suddenly fixed. When I can't solve it that way, I disconnect the car battery. When I reconnect the battery, it's sometimes still not gone. This is very annoying, and also very dangerous on the road.

I tried to find electric wiring diagrams on the internet to get an idea where to look for the problem, but I can't find them. Where can I find information on the electric wiring of the w210 model?

My car dealer also doesn't know the cause of this, and i'm concerned this will cost me much money. Perhaps someone knows where to start looking to solve this issue?

greetings,
Foxbox

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.