Are you interested in the design of future car models? Get paid to tell us about it. - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-11-2012, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Apr 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Exclamation Are you interested in the design of future car models? Get paid to tell us about it.

Hello Mercedes Benz car enthusiast! Are you interested in influencing future car designs? We are looking for a few interesting and creative people who would like to share with us their thoughts and experiences on car design (interior and exterior). A professional interviewer will conduct a 3-hour interview in your home. You will be paid for your time, and there is also a possible opportunity to test drive a car different from what you currently own.

To be considered for participation you must be between the ages of 26-65 AND drive one of the following car models: Infiniti G37 coupe, Hyundai Genesis coupe, Audi A5 coupe, BMW 335i coupe or Mercedes Benz E350 coupe.

Please e-mail Allison at for more details. Please provide your name, age, the car model that you own, year of car and city you reside in. Or please respond to this thread.

If you can think of any qualifying friends who might be interested please don't hesitate to share this opportunity with them.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Apr 2012
(Thread Starter)
Hello everyone,

I wanted to caveat this posting with a note to ensure that this is a real opportunity. I hate solicitations as much as the next person, but I really came on this forum to find passionate car people who would enjoy spending 3 hours talking about cars while getting paid for their time. It's a pretty fun experience if you qualify. This is simply an opportunity to have car designers hear your thoughts directly and there is no contact or future solicitation past the point of seeing if you qualify.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 04:31 PM
BenzWorld Veteran
Date registered: Jun 2009
Vehicle: 1991 300E
This does seem to be a legit offer. From their web site: "ModelPeople acts as a connector between brand marketing teams and their consumers around the world, to help create and activate deep insight-driven strategies for brand targeting, positioning and innovation."

They have been quoted in many major, mainstream, national publications.Their domain has been active since 2004 and is registered in their own corporate name and address, whois:

I don't qualify for their study, nor do I work for them. I am, however, very quick to flag spam and thought I'd flag one that looked like spam but isn't.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: