Date registered: Apr 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Greetings from the PAC NW USA - Need W124 help
Am new to this site, but not to MB automobiles.
MB's I've know & loved either in my family or my possesion, past & present include:
'63 220Sb Sedan
'65 190c Sedan [benzin]
'58 300SL Roadster
'62 190SL Roadster
'94 E320 Sedan
Near miss, almost bought a W123 Diesel. Love those STEEL BUMPERS.
Need help, Re: E320:
1) How to remove drivers door panel? Any special tools required?
2) How to remove center comsole wood covering exterior mirror joystick switch?
3) How to access turn-signal indicator bulbs?
4) Is there a W124 CD ROM for OEM Shop Manuals?
5) Where can one obtain a * used * W124 OEM Shop Manual / hard copy?