Poor customer service - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Go Back   Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz
New User? Register - Forgot Password

BenzWorld.org is the premier Mercedes-Benz Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 08:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Dec 2011
Poor customer service

I have had two brand new Mercs over the last 5 years and I thought that owning a Merc would result in good customer service. Sadly not in my experience.

Very smart garage, not so smart people who do not keep you informed and when they do, they give out incorrect information.

For me, the Merc has a great power plant and transmission, shame they do not know how to look after their customers.

My next new car - A BMW

Sendgridover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: W210 E300DT x2/w211wagon4M / Ford SD, JDtractor. Seeking diesel pushmower
Must be your local issue, since most MB dealers have impressive service and impressive bills to follow.
Is your local BMW dealer on the same street MB is? I wonder if the same people could work in both of them.
Kajtek1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2009
Send a message via AIM to Benznoob26
People with hardly any posts come and moan on here quite frequently. it's fun to look at what all they've said and it's always the same. Every single post involves being unhappy about something.

It's a car, things break go wrong, get over it.
and you don't have to go to the dealer, if they don't meet your standards.
Benznoob26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2003
Vehicle: 2012 Focus SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendgridover View Post
I have had two brand new Mercs over the last 5 years and I thought that owning a Merc would result in good customer service. Sadly not in my experience.

Very smart garage, not so smart people who do not keep you informed and when they do, they give out incorrect information.

For me, the Merc has a great power plant and transmission, shame they do not know how to look after their customers.

My next new car - A BMW

Any chance you could tell us what actually happened?

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz