VIN (Vehicle Identity Number) free decode - Page 269 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2681 of 3185 (permalink) Old 02-06-2014, 07:53 AM
BenzWorld Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2013
Vehicle: Chevy
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 155
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to elia
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMUT View Post
Hi, pleas3 help decode this vin WDD2040412A020921? Thank you
Ident. number (FIN) WDD2040412A020921
Baumuster 204041
Sales name C 200 KOMPRESSOR
Permanent link VIN: ???????? VIN ??????????? Mercedes-Benz | CARInfo
Order number 0 7 839 05599
Delivery date 2007-05-11
PAINT1 792U
Interior color 101A
Engine 271950 30 915738
Variant
A 271 010 99 45
Number for spare parts
27195030
Text
FUER DIESES FAHRZEUG KANN ALTERNATIV DER RUMPFMOTOR A271010574680 GELIEFERT WERDEN FOR THIS VEHICLE THE BASIC ENGINE A271010574680 CAN BE SUPPLIED ALTERNATIVELY
Text
Front axle 2 ME344072190011
Gearbox 722695 06 953578
Class 1
Infotable on engine A01045271 99


Full options list here - VIN: ???????? VIN ??????????? Mercedes-Benz | CARInfo

Mercedes-Benz vin decoding in English/Français/Русский/Deutsch/Español/Português languages - http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/mercedes
Материалы по VIN на русском - http://carinfo.kiev.ua
elia is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2682 of 3185 (permalink) Old 02-06-2014, 08:00 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,176
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMUT View Post
Hi, pleas3 help decode this vin WDD2040412A020921? Thank you
It is not within the range of the balance shaft problems so you are OK here.

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is offline  
post #2683 of 3185 (permalink) Old 02-06-2014, 08:02 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Date registered: Apr 2009
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just picked up this Benz, can someone decode this VIN for me? Im wanting to know all the options. (or lack thereof)

WDBAB33C0FA259207

Thanks!
thebavarian is offline  
post #2684 of 3185 (permalink) Old 02-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,176
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebavarian View Post
I just picked up this Benz, can someone decode this VIN for me? Im wanting to know all the options. (or lack thereof)

WDBAB33C0FA259207

Thanks!
Main data
Parameter Value
Ident. number (FIN) WDB1231331A259207
VIN WDBAB33C0FA259207
Baumuster 123133
Sales name 300 D TURBO
Cabin 06235
Permanent link VIN: ???????? VIN ??????????? Mercedes-Benz | CARInfo
Order number 0 4 705 59653
Delivery date Try to define yourself (tables in russian)
PAINT1 702
PAINT5 52
Interior color 152
Engine 617952 12 106420
Gearbox 722315 02 638805
Lights units BOSCH
Class 1
General data for model code 123133


Baumuster Модель Платформа Модель Топливо / Двигатель КП Кол-во дверей Date From Date To
123133 E-class W123 300D-T Дизель
617.952 АКП
722.315
722.416
4
SA codes
Code Value
152A No code designation available
52 No code designation available
702 RANGE OF DELIVERY OF SKD VEHICLES - VIETNAM
System information
Code Value
Data language en
DB storage version 1.0
Data display version 2.0
Manufacturer's data version DW 01/2014 Delta 5 from 2014-01-07

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is offline  
post #2685 of 3185 (permalink) Old 02-07-2014, 06:02 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Date registered: Apr 2009
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric242340 View Post
Main data
Parameter Value
Ident. number (FIN) WDB1231331A259207
VIN WDBAB33C0FA259207
Baumuster 123133
Sales name 300 D TURBO
Cabin 06235
Permanent link VIN: ???????? VIN ??????????? Mercedes-Benz | CARInfo
Order number 0 4 705 59653
Delivery date Try to define yourself (tables in russian)
PAINT1 702
PAINT5 52
Interior color 152
Engine 617952 12 106420
Gearbox 722315 02 638805
Lights units BOSCH
Class 1
General data for model code 123133


Baumuster Модель Платформа Модель Топливо / Двигатель КП Кол-во дверей Date From Date To
123133 E-class W123 300D-T Дизель
617.952 АКП
722.315
722.416
4
SA codes
Code Value
152A No code designation available
52 No code designation available
702 RANGE OF DELIVERY OF SKD VEHICLES - VIETNAM
System information
Code Value
Data language en
DB storage version 1.0
Data display version 2.0
Manufacturer's data version DW 01/2014 Delta 5 from 2014-01-07
Wow, thanks for the quick response, Eric! I dont know what the list of options for the W123 was, but it doesnt look like this one has any! Is that correct? (I know it has leather instead of MB Tex, which I like.)
thebavarian is offline  
post #2686 of 3185 (permalink) Old 02-07-2014, 06:12 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,176
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebavarian View Post
Wow, thanks for the quick response, Eric! I dont know what the list of options for the W123 was, but it doesnt look like this one has any! Is that correct? (I know it has leather instead of MB Tex, which I like.)
702 RANGE OF DELIVERY OF SKD VEHICLES - VIETNAM

702 parts to eliminate on SKD vehicle exported to Vietnam

Maybe this is why?

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is offline  
post #2687 of 3185 (permalink) Old 02-07-2014, 06:17 AM
BenzWorld Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2013
Vehicle: Chevy
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 155
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to elia
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebavarian View Post
Wow, thanks for the quick response, Eric! I dont know what the list of options for the W123 was, but it doesnt look like this one has any! Is that correct? (I know it has leather instead of MB Tex, which I like.)
Daimler's EPC have big black holes in data for old cars

Mercedes-Benz vin decoding in English/Français/Русский/Deutsch/Español/Português languages - http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/mercedes
Материалы по VIN на русском - http://carinfo.kiev.ua
elia is offline  
post #2688 of 3185 (permalink) Old 02-07-2014, 06:22 AM
BenzWorld Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2013
Vehicle: Chevy
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 155
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to elia
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric242340 View Post
702 RANGE OF DELIVERY OF SKD VEHICLES - VIETNAM

702 parts to eliminate on SKD vehicle exported to Vietnam

Maybe this is why?
This option's number in beginning of 80s had another meaning.
Producing from SKD in Vietnam was started in beginning of 00s

Mercedes-Benz vin decoding in English/Français/Русский/Deutsch/Español/Português languages - http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/mercedes
Материалы по VIN на русском - http://carinfo.kiev.ua
elia is offline  
post #2689 of 3185 (permalink) Old 02-07-2014, 06:23 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,176
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elia View Post
Daimler's EPC have big black holes in data for old cars
Yes, to say the least.

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is offline  
post #2690 of 3185 (permalink) Old 02-07-2014, 06:30 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,176
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elia View Post
This option's number in beginning of 80s had another meaning.
Producing from SKD in Vietnam was started in beginning of 00s



The reference was exported to vietnam and not produced from SKD in vietnam. So was it produced there or exported there less certain fittings?

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    VIN Number Decode Red_560 R/C107 SL/SLC Class 298 11-19-2016 06:07 AM
    vin decode and maf part number pwatts1977 C208/A208 CLK-Class 0 07-08-2010 12:49 PM
    Can anyone decode this serial number? getrolfed General Mercedes-Benz 1 02-19-2008 04:35 PM
    decode chassis/engine number soontobe R129 SL-Class 12 03-16-2005 10:45 AM
    Vehicle Chassis Number RezaR1 W163 M-Class 11 12-23-2004 12:08 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome