VIN (Vehicle Identity Number) free decode - Page 213 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2121 of 3198 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,480
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Ma sweet ride

Your vin # decode;
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap1.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	497580  
Attached Images
             

ERIC.

___________________________________________
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell
eric242340 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2122 of 3198 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 02:59 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Date registered: Feb 2013
Vehicle: 1995 C220 & 2011 E350 4MATIC
Location: Virginia
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can I get a datasheet on WDBHA22E3SF135279?
Benzzd is offline  
post #2123 of 3198 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,480
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzzd View Post
Can I get a datasheet on WDBHA22E3SF135279?
Название val
fin WDBHA22E3SF135279
vin WDB2020221F135279
whc WDB
chassbm 202022
chass_ident 1F135279
type 202
subbm1 022
subbm2
auxiliary_drive
body
body_code
delivery_date
engine 111961 12 033986
front_axle1
front_axle2
heater
interior 105A
lights BOSCH
model_idx 7
odometer
order_num1 0470442756
paint1 199
paint2
paint3
paint4
paint5 05
platform
production_num1
production_order_ref
rear_axle1
rear_axle2
release_date
retarder
rims
service_num
steering
trailer
transfer_case
transmission 722423 03 579873
vin_dc HA22E3SF135279
vinwhc
winch
wiper SWF

Code Текст
221 LEFT FRONT SEAT, ELECTRICALLY ADJUSTABLE
240 OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE INDICATOR
251 RADIO MB - EXQUISIT - USA
265 LINES-NO.PLATE DISCONTINUED
291 AIRBAG FOR FRONT PASSENGER
331 CASSETTE COMPARTMENT
340 ADDITIONAL 3RD STOP LAMP
412 Unknown
420 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 4-GEAR
440 TEMPOMAT (CRUISE CONTROL)
461 INSTRUMENT WITH MILES IND. AND ENGLISH LEGEND
494 VERSION FOR USA
524 PAINTWORK - PRESERVATION
543 SUN VISOR WITH MAKE-UP MIRROR L. AND R., BE-
570 FOLDING ARMREST, FRONT
588 Unknown
593 ALL-ROUND WD-GREEN GLASS,HEATED REAR WINDOW-ESG,BF
639 Unknown
652 8-HOLE LIGHT ALLOY RIMS
668 PACKAGING FOR SHIPPING VEHICLES WITH TIE-DOWN HOOK
673 HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERY
805 AEJ 06/1/M/X
916 VEHICLES FOR HOT COUNTRIES-ADDITIONAL PARTS
955 EQUIPMENT PACKAGE ELEGANCE
987 BATTERY ISOLATION SWITCH FOR SHIPMENT VEHICLES
100A MB-TEX
199 APPLICATION CODE FOR COMPONENT PROCESSING
05 Unknown
105A MB-TEX MUSHROOM

ERIC.

___________________________________________
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell
eric242340 is offline  
 
post #2124 of 3198 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 06:14 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Date registered: Feb 2013
Vehicle: 1995 C220 & 2011 E350 4MATIC
Location: Virginia
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric242340 View Post
Название val
fin WDBHA22E3SF135279
vin WDB2020221F135279
whc WDB
chassbm 202022
chass_ident 1F135279
type 202
subbm1 022
subbm2
auxiliary_drive
body
body_code
delivery_date
engine 111961 12 033986
front_axle1
front_axle2
heater
interior 105A
lights BOSCH
model_idx 7
odometer
order_num1 0470442756
paint1 199
paint2
paint3
paint4
paint5 05
platform
production_num1
production_order_ref
rear_axle1
rear_axle2
release_date
retarder
rims
service_num
steering
trailer
transfer_case
transmission 722423 03 579873
vin_dc HA22E3SF135279
vinwhc
winch
wiper SWF

Code Текст
221 LEFT FRONT SEAT, ELECTRICALLY ADJUSTABLE
240 OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE INDICATOR
251 RADIO MB - EXQUISIT - USA
265 LINES-NO.PLATE DISCONTINUED
291 AIRBAG FOR FRONT PASSENGER
331 CASSETTE COMPARTMENT
340 ADDITIONAL 3RD STOP LAMP
412 Unknown
420 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 4-GEAR
440 TEMPOMAT (CRUISE CONTROL)
461 INSTRUMENT WITH MILES IND. AND ENGLISH LEGEND
494 VERSION FOR USA
524 PAINTWORK - PRESERVATION
543 SUN VISOR WITH MAKE-UP MIRROR L. AND R., BE-
570 FOLDING ARMREST, FRONT
588 Unknown
593 ALL-ROUND WD-GREEN GLASS,HEATED REAR WINDOW-ESG,BF
639 Unknown
652 8-HOLE LIGHT ALLOY RIMS
668 PACKAGING FOR SHIPPING VEHICLES WITH TIE-DOWN HOOK
673 HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERY
805 AEJ 06/1/M/X
916 VEHICLES FOR HOT COUNTRIES-ADDITIONAL PARTS
955 EQUIPMENT PACKAGE ELEGANCE
987 BATTERY ISOLATION SWITCH FOR SHIPMENT VEHICLES
100A MB-TEX
199 APPLICATION CODE FOR COMPONENT PROCESSING
05 Unknown
105A MB-TEX MUSHROOM
Thank you very much!
Benzzd is offline  
post #2125 of 3198 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 06:32 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Date registered: Feb 2013
Location: Va.
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Eric, can you try this one again? I'll leave it for whenever you get a chance WDBJF65H8XA815215, Thanks
Streethemi is offline  
post #2126 of 3198 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 12:01 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,480
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streethemi View Post
Hi Eric, can you try this one again? I'll leave it for whenever you get a chance WDBJF65H8XA815215, Thanks
Название val
fin WDBJF65H8XA815215
vin WDB2100651A815215
whc WDB
chassbm 210065
chass_ident 1A815215
type 210
subbm1 065
subbm2
auxiliary_drive
body 00000
body_code
delivery_date
engine 112941 30 353933
front_axle1
front_axle2 AL2299W1036252534364
heater
interior 208A
lights HELLA
model_idx 1
odometer
order_num1 0970482688
paint1 744
paint2
paint3
paint4
paint5
platform
production_num1
production_order_ref
rear_axle1
rear_axle2
release_date
retarder 2 981118
rims
service_num
steering
trailer
transfer_case
transmission 722607 01 246080
vin_dc JF65H8XA815215
vinwhc
winch
wiper

Code Текст
213 PARAMETER STEERING
231 Unknown
242 FRONT SEAT RH ELECTRIC ADJUSTABLE WITH MEMORY
249 AUTOMATICALLY DIPPING INSIDE REAR VIEW MIRROR
254 RADIO MB AUDIO 30 - USA
265 LINES-NO.PLATE DISCONTINUED
275 MEMORY PACKAGE (DRIVER SEAT, STRG. COL., MIRROR)
290 Unknown
414 ELECTRIC TILT/SLIDE SUNROOF IN GLASS VERSION
423 5-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
461 INSTRUMENT WITH MILES IND. AND ENGLISH LEGEND
494 VERSION FOR USA
524 PAINTWORK - PRESERVATION
543 SUN VISOR WITH MAKE-UP MIRROR L. AND R., BE-
551 ANTI-THEFT/ANTI-BREAK-IN WARNING SYSTEM
570 FOLDING ARMREST, FRONT
581 AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONER
611 EXIT LIGHTS FOR DRIVER DOORS
634 DELETION - FIRST AID KIT
636 DELETION - WARNING TRIANGLE
656 LIGHT ALLOY WHEELS, 10-HOLE
668 PACKAGING FOR SHIPPING VEHICLES WITH TIE-DOWN HOOK
673 HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERY
679 BASIC WHEEL AS SPARE WHEEL
809 AEJ 06/1/M/X
910 DYNAMO WITH HIGHER CAPACITY (FFO)
915 FUEL TANK WITH LARGER CAPACITY
955 EQUIPMENT PACKAGE ELEGANCE
200A LEATHER
744 DARK BLUE SOFT TOP FABRIC 5010
208A LEATHER GREY

ERIC.

___________________________________________
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell
eric242340 is offline  
post #2127 of 3198 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 11:24 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
vvrjrlaw's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 94 S420 RIP 2/8/13 02 ML55AMG, 06 CLS55AMG, 89 Mas. 228, 84 Por. 911 Carrera, 93 Toyota t.t. Supra
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,302
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
I would very much appreciate if you could run this number for me so that I know exactly what my car came with. Thanks so much and here is the VIN:

WDDDJ76XX6A043037
vvrjrlaw is offline  
post #2128 of 3198 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 06:10 PM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,480
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvrjrlaw View Post
I would very much appreciate if you could run this number for me so that I know exactly what my car came with. Thanks so much and here is the VIN:

WDDDJ76XX6A043037
Here it is;
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap1.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	498049  
Attached Images
         

ERIC.

___________________________________________
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell
eric242340 is offline  
post #2129 of 3198 (permalink) Old 02-23-2013, 02:27 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Date registered: Feb 2013
Vehicle: 1995 C220 & 2011 E350 4MATIC
Location: Virginia
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is the car we found. Can you run it please? Last one, I promise: WDDHF8HB0BA326647

Thank you,
Benzzd is offline  
post #2130 of 3198 (permalink) Old 02-23-2013, 02:42 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,480
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzzd View Post
This is the car we found. Can you run it please? Last one, I promise: WDDHF8HB0BA326647

Thank you,
Cannot trace that one, it may be 2010 or newer or the vin # is wrong.

ERIC.

___________________________________________
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell
eric242340 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    VIN Number Decode Red_560 R/C107 SL/SLC Class 301 12-11-2016 12:23 PM
    vin decode and maf part number pwatts1977 C208/A208 CLK-Class 0 07-08-2010 11:49 AM
    Can anyone decode this serial number? getrolfed General Mercedes-Benz 1 02-19-2008 03:35 PM
    decode chassis/engine number soontobe R129 SL-Class 12 03-16-2005 09:45 AM
    Vehicle Chassis Number RezaR1 W163 M-Class 11 12-22-2004 11:08 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome