VIN (Vehicle Identity Number) free decode - Page 156 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1551 of 3215 (permalink) Old 07-10-2012, 03:26 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2012
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboyike View Post
Example:

WDBBA48D1GA051451

W-Germany
DBB-Daimler Benz
A48-560sl
D-5.6L V8
1-Check digit (used for parts fitment and other stuff)
G-1986
A051451-sequential #

Hi guys, I'm new to this site, and this is my first question. Does anyone give me full information about the number of VIN = WDD2040491A607824.

Thanks
sayan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1552 of 3215 (permalink) Old 07-10-2012, 03:44 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2012
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
VIN MERCEDES C180 BE CGI FACELIFT

Hi guys, I'm new to this site, and this is my first question. Does anyone give me full information about the number of VIN = WDD2040491A607824.

Best Regards

Thanks

Sayan
sayan is offline  
post #1553 of 3215 (permalink) Old 07-10-2012, 04:04 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Date registered: Jun 2007
Vehicle: 2000 E320 4Matic Wagon
Location: San Jose, Ca
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
please look up vin

WDBJH82J6YX036553
h len is offline  
 
post #1554 of 3215 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,590
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayan View Post
Hi guys, I'm new to this site, and this is my first question. Does anyone give me full information about the number of VIN = WDD2040491A607824.

Best Regards

Thanks

Sayan
Sorry this vehicle is too new for my copy of EPC, I can trace the car but the data card is not there.

ERIC.

___________________________________________
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell
eric242340 is offline  
post #1555 of 3215 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 12:34 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,590
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h len View Post
WDBJH82J6YX036553
Here it is;
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap1.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	455492  
Attached Images
         

ERIC.

___________________________________________
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell
eric242340 is offline  
post #1556 of 3215 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 04:50 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2012
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric242340 View Post
Sorry this vehicle is too new for my copy of EPC, I can trace the car but the data card is not there.


When you could have data for this VIN=WDD2040491A607824 ??

Best Regards

Thanks

Sayan
sayan is offline  
post #1557 of 3215 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 05:07 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,590
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayan View Post
When you could have data for this VIN=WDD2040491A607824 ??

Best Regards

Thanks

Sayan
Weeks or months, not sure yet.

ERIC.

___________________________________________
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell
eric242340 is offline  
post #1558 of 3215 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 11:07 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Diesel Benz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
Location: Europe
Posts: 10,342
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayan View Post
Hi guys, I'm new to this site, and this is my first question. Does anyone give me full information about the number of VIN = WDD2040491A607824.

Thanks
Datacard
Identification number: WDD2040491A607824 6
Chassis
Sales designation: C 180 CGI
Order number: 0 1 535 51523
Delivery date: 12 08 2011
Paint code 1: 650U CALCITE WHITE - STANDARD FINISH
Equipment: 121A IMITATION LEATHER - BLACK/ANTHRACITE
Engine no.: 271820 30 329343
Transmission: 722997 07 099479
Engine
Engine no.: 271820 30 329343
Major assembly variant: A 271 010 83 46
SA code
100A IMITATION LEATHER
121A IMITATION LEATHER - BLACK/ANTHRACITE
213 SPEED-SENSITIVE POWER STEERING/VARIO STEERING
214B OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS+MAINTENANCE BOOKLET - GREEK
230 PARKING GUIDANCE
240 LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
249 INSIDE AND OUTSIDE MIRROR AUTOMATIC DIMMING
255B MB MOBILO WITH DSB AND GGD
269B AIRBAGLABLE - GREEK/ENGLISH
280 LEATHER STEERING WHEEL AND LEATHER GEAR SHIFT KNOB
294 KNEE AIRBAG
2U1 RADIATOR SHUTTER
305B HEAD UNIT LANGUAGE - BRITISH ENGLISH
335B INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/HU LANGUAGE - ENGLISH
345 RAIN SENSOR
390 LINGUATRONIC-ENGLICH(BRITISH)
427 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 7-SPEED
440 TEMPOMAT (CRUISE CONTROL)
442 MULTIFUNCTION STEERING WHEEL (12 BUTTONS)
477 TIRE PRESSURE LOSS WARNER
481 UNDERSHIELDS
4U4 RADIATOR GRILLE WITH CENTER STAR
500 OUTSIDE REAR VIEW MIRROR LH AND RH FOLDING
513 TRAFFIC SIGN RECOGNITION (SLA)
527 COMAND DVD APS WITH NAVIGATION
535L GREECE
551 ANTI-THEFT/ANTI-BREAK-IN WARNING SYSTEM
580 AIR CONDITIONER
584 ELECTRIC WINDOW REGULATOR
58U ROOF INTERIOR TRIM GRAY FABRIC
5XXL EUROPE
600 HEADLAMPS - CLEANING EQUIPMENT
608 AUTOMATIC HIGH BEAM SWITCH (IHC)
622 HEADLAMP WITH ILS, RIGHT-HAND TRAFFIC
650U CALCITE WHITE - STANDARD FINISH
677 AVANTGARDE/STANDARD SUSPENSION
682 FIRE EXTINGUISHER
690 EMERGENCY SPARE TIRE (MINI SPARE)
802 YOM 11/1/K/M/X
81P COMAND WITH NAVIGATION UPDATE
882 INTERIOR SAFEGUARD
909 ALTERNATOR MANAGEMENT
910 DYNAMO WITH HIGHER CAPACITY (FFO)
912 SPECIAL MAJOR ASSEMBLY FOR NOISE + VIBRATION MEAS.
928 EXHAUST GAS CLEANING WITH EURO 5 TECHNOLOGY
953 CLASSIC/STANDARD EQUIPMENT
966 COC PAPER EURO 5 TECH. W/O REGIST. CERT. PART 2
99N STEUERCODE WERK SINDELFINGEN/GRAZ
A20 DIRECT START
A22 NEW CONVERTER GENERATION
A41 SOFTWARE 2
A63 FE TORQUE CONVERTER HOUSING-0
A87 U VALVE BODY ASSEMBLY WITH VGS 3
A89 REDUCED-FRICTION
B03 DIRECT START / ECO START/STOP FUNCTION
B09 REFRIGERANT COMPRESSOR WITH MAGNETIC COUPLING
B12 WHEEL REPLACEMENT TOOL
H80 PLASTIC TRIM PARTS
J82 FULL-LOAD VENTILATION OM668
K11 ADAPTIVE STOP LIGHT FLASHING
K13 STEUERCODE FUER SERVICEINTERVALL 25000 KM
M006 POWER OUTPUT VARIANT
M010 EVO/VEHICLE UPGRADE ENGINES
M013 ENGINE REDUCED PERFORMANCE
M18 DISPLACEMENT 1.8 LITER
M271 R4-GASOLINE ENGINE M271
P47 AUTOMATIC PACKAGE
P49 MIRRORS PACKAGE
P54 THEFT PROTECTION PACKAGE
R01 SUMMER TIRES
R20 16" LIGHT ALLOY WHEEL 7-SPOKE DESIGN ALL-ROUND
U01 REAR BELT STATUS INDICATION
U72 DVD PLAYER WITH REGIONAL CODE 2, EUROPE, JAPAN
V48 SPEED + LOAD INDEX 89V
Diesel Benz is offline  
post #1559 of 3215 (permalink) Old 07-13-2012, 05:09 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2012
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Benz View Post
Datacard
Identification number: WDD2040491A607824 6
Chassis
Sales designation: C 180 CGI
Order number: 0 1 535 51523
Delivery date: 12 08 2011
Paint code 1: 650U CALCITE WHITE - STANDARD FINISH
Equipment: 121A IMITATION LEATHER - BLACK/ANTHRACITE
Engine no.: 271820 30 329343
Transmission: 722997 07 099479
Engine
Engine no.: 271820 30 329343
Major assembly variant: A 271 010 83 46
SA code
100A IMITATION LEATHER
121A IMITATION LEATHER - BLACK/ANTHRACITE
213 SPEED-SENSITIVE POWER STEERING/VARIO STEERING
214B OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS+MAINTENANCE BOOKLET - GREEK
230 PARKING GUIDANCE
240 LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
249 INSIDE AND OUTSIDE MIRROR AUTOMATIC DIMMING
255B MB MOBILO WITH DSB AND GGD
269B AIRBAGLABLE - GREEK/ENGLISH
280 LEATHER STEERING WHEEL AND LEATHER GEAR SHIFT KNOB
294 KNEE AIRBAG
2U1 RADIATOR SHUTTER
305B HEAD UNIT LANGUAGE - BRITISH ENGLISH
335B INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/HU LANGUAGE - ENGLISH
345 RAIN SENSOR
390 LINGUATRONIC-ENGLICH(BRITISH)
427 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 7-SPEED
440 TEMPOMAT (CRUISE CONTROL)
442 MULTIFUNCTION STEERING WHEEL (12 BUTTONS)
477 TIRE PRESSURE LOSS WARNER
481 UNDERSHIELDS
4U4 RADIATOR GRILLE WITH CENTER STAR
500 OUTSIDE REAR VIEW MIRROR LH AND RH FOLDING
513 TRAFFIC SIGN RECOGNITION (SLA)
527 COMAND DVD APS WITH NAVIGATION
535L GREECE
551 ANTI-THEFT/ANTI-BREAK-IN WARNING SYSTEM
580 AIR CONDITIONER
584 ELECTRIC WINDOW REGULATOR
58U ROOF INTERIOR TRIM GRAY FABRIC
5XXL EUROPE
600 HEADLAMPS - CLEANING EQUIPMENT
608 AUTOMATIC HIGH BEAM SWITCH (IHC)
622 HEADLAMP WITH ILS, RIGHT-HAND TRAFFIC
650U CALCITE WHITE - STANDARD FINISH
677 AVANTGARDE/STANDARD SUSPENSION
682 FIRE EXTINGUISHER
690 EMERGENCY SPARE TIRE (MINI SPARE)
802 YOM 11/1/K/M/X
81P COMAND WITH NAVIGATION UPDATE
882 INTERIOR SAFEGUARD
909 ALTERNATOR MANAGEMENT
910 DYNAMO WITH HIGHER CAPACITY (FFO)
912 SPECIAL MAJOR ASSEMBLY FOR NOISE + VIBRATION MEAS.
928 EXHAUST GAS CLEANING WITH EURO 5 TECHNOLOGY
953 CLASSIC/STANDARD EQUIPMENT
966 COC PAPER EURO 5 TECH. W/O REGIST. CERT. PART 2
99N STEUERCODE WERK SINDELFINGEN/GRAZ
A20 DIRECT START
A22 NEW CONVERTER GENERATION
A41 SOFTWARE 2
A63 FE TORQUE CONVERTER HOUSING-0
A87 U VALVE BODY ASSEMBLY WITH VGS 3
A89 REDUCED-FRICTION
B03 DIRECT START / ECO START/STOP FUNCTION
B09 REFRIGERANT COMPRESSOR WITH MAGNETIC COUPLING
B12 WHEEL REPLACEMENT TOOL
H80 PLASTIC TRIM PARTS
J82 FULL-LOAD VENTILATION OM668
K11 ADAPTIVE STOP LIGHT FLASHING
K13 STEUERCODE FUER SERVICEINTERVALL 25000 KM
M006 POWER OUTPUT VARIANT
M010 EVO/VEHICLE UPGRADE ENGINES
M013 ENGINE REDUCED PERFORMANCE
M18 DISPLACEMENT 1.8 LITER
M271 R4-GASOLINE ENGINE M271
P47 AUTOMATIC PACKAGE
P49 MIRRORS PACKAGE
P54 THEFT PROTECTION PACKAGE
R01 SUMMER TIRES
R20 16" LIGHT ALLOY WHEEL 7-SPOKE DESIGN ALL-ROUND
U01 REAR BELT STATUS INDICATION
U72 DVD PLAYER WITH REGIONAL CODE 2, EUROPE, JAPAN
V48 SPEED + LOAD INDEX 89V


Good morning,

We wanted to help ....

My car is Identification number: WDD2040491A607824 6

I bought the 10/2011 the C180 CGI BE 1796 cc Facelift with 7-speed automatic transmission links (in order)

How do I know if the automatic transmission is the 7G-TRONIC and the 7G-TRONIC PLUS???

The Datacard shows the code 427 Automatic transmission 7 speed

thank you
sayan is offline  
post #1560 of 3215 (permalink) Old 07-13-2012, 06:45 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Diesel Benz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
Location: Europe
Posts: 10,342
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayan View Post
Good morning,

We wanted to help ....

My car is Identification number: WDD2040491A607824 6

I bought the 10/2011 the C180 CGI BE 1796 cc Facelift with 7-speed automatic transmission links (in order)

How do I know if the automatic transmission is the 7G-TRONIC and the 7G-TRONIC PLUS???

The Datacard shows the code 427 Automatic transmission 7 speed

thank you
7G-Tronic Plus is a marketing name, as you can see the code 427 is not "7G-Tronic" which it could be if the option code was different for the two variants.

The plus you would need to figure out either from the tranny number (including the serial number) and/or from the transmission variants related option codes like:
A20 DIRECT START
A22 NEW CONVERTER GENERATION
A41 SOFTWARE 2
A63 FE TORQUE CONVERTER HOUSING-0
A87 U VALVE BODY ASSEMBLY WITH VGS 3
A89 REDUCED-FRICTION

I am not aware of any exact/specirfic identifier on the data card.
Diesel Benz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
VIN Number Decode Red_560 R/C107 SL/SLC Class 301 12-11-2016 12:23 PM
vin decode and maf part number pwatts1977 C208/A208 CLK-Class 0 07-08-2010 11:49 AM
Can anyone decode this serial number? getrolfed General Mercedes-Benz 1 02-19-2008 03:35 PM
decode chassis/engine number soontobe R129 SL-Class 12 03-16-2005 09:45 AM
Vehicle Chassis Number RezaR1 W163 M-Class 11 12-22-2004 11:08 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome