post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Sep 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
If you have purchased from P2Spec.com... please look

Afternoon Gentlemen,

There's currently a shitstorm involving the owner of P2Spec.com not sending parts, but taking funds from sales regardless, going on over at GolfMK6.com.

I don't wish to deter away any of you folks on these forums for any other purpose than to inform you of these on-goings. If any of you have ordered parts from this website, or site owner who sells performance and cosmetic accessories to most german auto brands, then I would suggest jumping on the bandwagon in order to retrieve your funds, before the owner bows out for good.

The thread is listed here...

DO NOT BUY FROM P2SPEC (p2spec.com)! - VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 11:20 PM
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Mar 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey focal, I'm over on MKVI as well didn't see your thread when I made mine. I'm a MB owner and have been on here as a lurker mainly, (I made the same warnings on PP and BO) I hope this guy is brought to justice. BW Guys I've been on MB forums a while (generally other ones, hope you don't judge too much) and I've met a lot of people on here and other MB forums who can vouch for me, this is not an attempt to slander another business competitor or something slimy like that--there are real people getting ripped off by this guy and if you have indeed been a victim of Ben/Frank/King/flip/Mig then please do not hesitate to either PM me or follow the lawsuit directions on the other thread (I will be happy to assist if you have any questions). I hate when people get ripped off by others in a community when in reality we're all car guys and share a common interest. Also, I've met some of the nicest people through these forums and bought/sold cars with ease and the comfort of knowing its going to a good home. I don't have any commercial affiliation or anything--just part of the MB community.

Last edited by TC_; 09-10-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: