Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

new car m5 vs cls55 amg

552 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  skitsifrantic 
#1 ·
it is looking like i am going to go overseas for a year in november, and when i get back im going to be sitting on a little bit of cash, and im going to treat myself to a new car i currently drive an 02 clk430, and i love it but i wish it had more power, and a usable back seat, and more up to date features would be a plus as well. so currently i am thinking that the choice is between a cls 63amg a cls 55 amg an e60 m5 and an e90 m3. without being biased what do you guys think? i will hopefully come back with my clk payed off and around 40k to play with. i dont want it to turn into a situation of whatever i come across first i want to do my homework and know exactly what i am going for but its a tough decision. any thoughts

#3 ·
pretty hard to buy a house when ill be moving within the next 3 yrs, and theres really nothing worth buying over there so its pretty well gaurenteed money. and if im going to be risking my life for a year you better believe im going to enjoy the hell out of myself when i get back so i say no better way than to buy myself a new toy. i am trying to figure out what i want to do early because i have some people that can help me to find some good deals its just a matter of telling them what im looking for

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.