Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Introduction: My 2006 E360 4Matic

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  eric242340 
#1 · (Edited)
In July 2010 I bought a 2006 E350 from a MB dealer as a certified used car. After driving the car for a year, it looks great, drives great, and I'm as happy as a clam at high tide.

This last winter was one of the most brutal in New England memory, and my MB handled the terrible road conditions like it was wearing snow shoes. We have a near vertical driveway, and getting up the incline, even after shoveling can be an adventure. However, the E350 was a smooth as silk through all trials and tribulations. The car has the following features:

1. Wooden steering wheel
2. CD w/ multiple CDs
3. Panoramic roof
4. Navigation system
5. Rear window screen
6. Gizmos on the steering wheel I still have not fathomed.

Nothing but good things to say about it.

#2 ·
Welcome to Benzworld. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

To edit your profile simply click on quick links “edit profile” (quick links is top Right of the page)

At the bottom of the page you will find forum jump, click on this and view all the available sub forums and there you will find the technical forum for your car.

For FAQ see the Benzworld help section here:
BenzWorld Help - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum
Benzworld help is for general enquires and all technical questions should be posted on the specific forum for your car. If you are not sure which forum it should be on then please ask me and I will give you a link.

Regards

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.