LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Jun 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
hello from Ontario need help fast

brief history, we had benz's all my life first mom got a 380 sl then dad got 500sec, then we traded the 380sl for a 500sl then an accident and that one was replaced by a 560sl the 500sec was replaced by a 420sel dad passes away in1990 and my brother sold his car for quick cash while I was in europe. moms 560sl got in another accident and wasnt right after that. I came home and my brothers ruined the family buissiness . so we had a lull while trying to reorganize .in 2004 I leased a new clk 500 convertible for mom and in 2007 I bought it and leased a new c350 4matic . the lease expired and I went on a trip 2 months ago l had to go on a buissiness trip and again the shithead came and convinced my mother to sell the clk for cash and again he took off when I got back . I just leased mom a new glk350 4matic and am going through problems with siblings on the company. it's gotten to the point where I walked out of the family buisiness .hence I am cash poor and cannot lease a new car. I put my Harley for sale and will get about 18 grand out of it. so now I'm sick of leasing and just want to buy out a used clean s class 600.I'm not crying the blues, I'll bounce back real quick, so I'm looking for either a 2002 v12 or 2003 biturbo v12 which one is better ,and more reliable. I saw a2001 55 at a good price but had rust repairs all over. which years rust worse than others in what I'm looking for . also a question about air suspension,does it stay down when parked and then go up when started or should the car be normal height. the s55 suspension started dropping after the car was shut off. it's been quite a few years since the s class cars I had driven .what am I better off buying the normal v12 or the biturbo v12 thanks in advance giorgio

Last edited by giorgi; 06-18-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Jun 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
res600 purchase

hi I need help quick as I'm buying before the end of the month
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 03:43 AM
Outstanding Contributor

Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Welcome to Benzworld

ERIC.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in