LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Feb 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Red face 2005 ml 350, front bumper

Hello, I just want to thank you all for being so helpful, I've gotten help before with codes that have saved me from the dealership. I was so ripped off just recently I went in saying that I had a sensor out, they spent 4 hours trying to figure it out and came back yes you where right and it's 750.00. Come to find out it was so easy I might of been able to take the bolt off and put it back on myself, it was a 80.00 part. Anyway, I bought my vehicle a few years ago and it's always bugged me that it was cracked above the licsence plate and it's gotten progressivly worse as I'm sure I've been bumped a few times in parking lots. I thought it was two pieces but I don't understand when I search for parts I don't see one that has the license plate space in it. It's just a plastic piece on the bottom. Is it all one piece and is it all plastic? Any recommendations or links of pictures of the part I should order? Thank you so much, in debt to all everyones help.
Forgot, it's regular edition

Last edited by angilap; 06-15-2011 at 02:51 PM. Reason: To state sport or not - its regular
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: