Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Instrument Panel Lightbulb Replacements

527 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  TheGrandmaDee 
#1 ·
I am searching for the/a Mercedes bulb identification number and/or a cross reference number to replace the INSTRUMENT LIGHT BULBS on my 2001 CLK320 (and other Mercedes).

I have the panel out and see 3 different bulbs, 2 with a 'yellow base', 16 with a smaller 'green base' and 2 with a 'brown base'.

I have taken the bulbs to NAPA (auto parts store in US), and the larger 'yellows' were easily replaced "slip-in" bulbs which were standard U.S. replacements for .90 cents each.

The store was unable to locate any numbers or I.D. on the smaller, green-based and brown-based bulbs, but the store said if I had Mercedes Part Numbers, they could get me the bulbs "in a couple of hours".

Does anyone know the Mercedes Part Numbers for the CLK (C) class Instrument Bulbs Please?? Better yet, a U.S. 'replacement number'?

My guess for an MB dealership would be $15-$20 per bulb and, I just can't bring myself to be taken for a ride that badly.

Much appreciated. Thank you.

Tom
Niagara Falls NY USA

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.