Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

new member from NC

457 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mpeak35 
#1 · (Edited)
new member from NC need help abt. low beam light

I just changed oil and filter in ML350 using the the Mityvac MV 7012 and replaced with the approved engine oil. It was simple and easy following the instructions I got from the the link if any of you may have the desire to do it.
audipages ML350 Oil Change

After changing my ML350'oil I was able to reset the Service Indicator.
This forum really helps the DIY people who wants to learn. One problem I had after changing oil was my low beam light went off and the side marker which was off turned on after some months of no light., I must have move the wiring while I was wiping the inside of the body, now both of them have no lights....can it be just a loose connection? Is there anybody who have any suggestions or ideas?:confused:

#2 ·
Welcome to Benzworld and check all the ground wires, ground wires are brown in colour.

#3 ·
Thank you!!

Eric...thank you for the response. I actually went to check the wiring going to both the right low beam and and side marker and guess what! The side marker came up from its hibernation and so went I back to jiggle and wiggle the wiring which I saw a spark in the low beam...which means the bulb was good...with Prayers I tapped the back of the bulb and there was LIGHT!! :bowdown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.