Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2007 R350 Owner

465 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  eric242340 
#1 · (Edited)
Greetings fellow MB owners,

Former CLS owner until the twins arrived :baby bottle: :baby bottle:, now "suffering" (not really at all) in a very nice R350. The space in this vehicle is amazing, but the power... :surrender:

Looking forward to learning more about the vehicle through other's experiences. :teach:

Very respectfully,
Jay

#2 ·
I really hope they ironed out some of the issues with the R-class. Ours is horrible. I mean, it's beautiful and drives great, but that's only when it actually starts and doesn't shut down while doing 65 on the highway. Since yours is an '07, I take it you purchased it and didn't lease. So sorry to rain on your parade. I wasn't going to say anything, but I see no one's responding to you (or me for that matter), and just wanted to give my 2 cents. Hopefully your car won't run into any problems, and you'll be one of the lucky ones. Nonetheless, I have to say that if at all possible, put a for sale sign on it before it starts acting up, and get a Honda Odyssey or Toyota Siena (if you want AWD). Believe me, I'm a benz girl and it pains me to write that...but the R class has been giving us such a hard time, and the reviews I read are mostly bad. Good luck, hopefully yours will behave.

#3 ·
Jay, I haven't even taken possession of my '07 R320, and I'm reading all these bad things. I'm hoping for the best, I really do want to love it. The R will replace our '98 Dodge Grand Caravan ES with 127,000 miles that really still is a fine car/van. Knocking on wood that we are the lucky ones!
Jerry

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.