Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Greetings From Florida

430 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  eric242340 
#1 ·
Hello MB Fans,

I would like to start off by thanking the creator(s) and all involved for this site.
Secondly, I offer Best Wishes and smooth running cars to everyone this New Year.

How I became a MB owner ...

This story while not news worthy, is chock full of drama, and because I can guess mostly guys use these forums I will do the 'correct' thing and spare all of you the dramatales, or I have named it, "As My Stomach Churns".

Anyhow, I am now the Proud owner of a 1993 500SEL with around 120K miles logged on it. This MB was imported by the original owner from Germany to the USA. Probably each and everyone of you know more than I do about MB Models and such, so I will just say that the color is Charcoal Grey top to bottom with black leather interior. Even though I am trying to understand the Owners Manual, German isn't my first language, ha! not even close.

Why am I here ...

I can see by reading these forums that this bunch of guys (gals too if you be here) care about the running condition of their vehicles and have no barriers sharing information to help DIYers achieve as fine tuned, dripless and spotless MB possible. So naturally this site was a magnet to me.

Already I have solved with your help two issues with my MB. Since cars will be cars, I am positive I will be posting soon, asking any question I haven't found an answer to by searching the forums.

Until then ....

James

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to Benzworld James. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

At the bottom of the page you will find forum jump, click on this and view all the available sub forums.

Regards
Eric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.