post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-22-2010, 01:07 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Dec 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
New Member - 1995 Mercedes-Benz E320

My name is Edgar Calderon Pinzon

I have owned my 1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 for 4 years. Purchased from the original owner in Denver, Colorado on December, 2006 with 18,200 miles, showroom condition! The exterior color is polar white, parchment leather, options included value-added package E1 (ASR-accelaration slip control, headlamp wiper/washer, electric heated front seats and value-added package E2 (front seat elec w/memory, adjustable steering column and high performance sound system. The suggested retail price for this car in 1995 was $47,890 and I couldn’t afford it. I learned to be patient and waited on God’s timing, years later bought the car. This car has never disappointed me at all, great looking and great performing. My most unforgettable experience was driving the Mercedes-Benz 1,100 miles from Denver to Los Angeles in two days. I thank God for the purchased. I enjoy driving the Mercedes especially to real estate listing appointments in Southern California. This car certainly stands out from the crowd. December 21, 2010 odometer reading 44,726.

In a personal touch, let us say, this Mercedes-Benz is a new friend, my old faithful friend is a 1981 BMW 528I, odometer reading 240,247, when we met in 1985 for the very first time at Newport Beach, CA. I was 27 years old single man and I knew our friendship was going to be for a long run. I have the same old feeling with the Mercedes-Benz too. One day my two friends will be left behind when God calls me, in which I shall depart this world joyfully and go meet my Maker and my King and reunite with my loved ones!

The BMW and Mercedes-Benz are in mint condition, pampered, garaged and I have performed all mechanical maintenance, and solely helped with the exterior/interior clean-up, washing and polishing!

My personal website www.edgarcalderon.com

Last edited by edgarcalderon; 12-22-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-22-2010, 01:13 AM
Outstanding Contributor

Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Welcome to Benzworld Edgar.

ERIC.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in