LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-01-2010, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Sep 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thumbs up New West Texas C2010 owner

I am Chuck AKA csteel, I am happy to have found this group, like most Benz owners I am passionate about my car. This is my fifth Benz , I was looking for a 2007 or 2008 just off lease when I found this 2010 C300 sport 6 speed. The dealer was over 2000 miles from home but they had the car I wanted at a price I could manage. I found it on MB USA using the used car inventory, the dealer for some reason had 4 or more of these cars all with less than 20 miles on them (listed as used). I like to drive my car and only looked for a 6 speed shift, I was quite surprised to find a dealer who had several in stock. Most people want a automatic, not me, and it is not what most dealers have in inventory. I worked out most of the details on line and over the phone. I live in West Texas and Florida the car was in New Hampshire. I bought the 2010 for not much more than most places were asking for a 2007 or 8 off lease car with 20 to 40 k miles so I am very happy. I have not had a Benz in some time and found this car to be everything I expected and more. I took a plane ride to pick it up and drove it home. The trip started in New Hampshire took a stop in New Jersey then to Florida to get it registered at home #1 then on to home #2 in West Texas the car now has almost 4,000 miles and is broke in and I almost know how to work everything! It is a very basic MB, I would have liked some options but the manual shift cars are usually base cars unless you order and wait for it. I am certain to learn more about the car reading this group. Chuck

Last edited by csteel; 09-01-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:27 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: May 2010
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Chuck and welcome.

I'm a new member (2 days) and it seems the old members can't be bothered to welcome the newbies.

So anyway WELCOME and I LOVE my new Benz also.

PS you oldies should be ashamed!!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-26-2010, 12:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Apr 2008
Vehicle: 1998 SLK230 199,xxx Miles
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: