Hi from Tasmania - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-09-2010, 03:26 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member
Date registered: Aug 2010
Vehicle: 1992 500sl Pano, 1999 CBR 1100XXxx Super BlackBird "The Beast", Jaguar X Type
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Hi from Tasmania

I thought I would do an Intro to the site. I have been a keen fast bike enthusiast for more years than I care to remember and recently had a pretty bad off ( as you do )lol. I will be needing quite bit of surgery in the coming months and it looks like my big bike days may be numbered. The upside is I have scored a tasty 92 500sl with 107.000Ks on it, runs like a dream with just a few less expensive things to be sorted, ie scuffed front spoiler, tatty wheels, slow winding drivers window and a bit of a scuff on the drivers seat. I will be collecting it tomorrow and then the games will begin. I am looking forward to getting it in top notch condition and hope some of you more seasoned owners will give me some advice when needed.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 12:20 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Apr 2008
Vehicle: 1998 SLK230 199,xxx Miles
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: