Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

only one light flashes on alarrm set?

677 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Italianstallion9 
#1 ·
I haven't had the car long so I'm not sure. Its a c300 Luxury 2008 and I thought that when I set the alarm both orange lights on the rear of the car flashed but this morning only one does? Was I just mistaken or do I need to have it checked?

#5 ·
Would you mind confirming that the car still behaves like you describe, only one light blinks? Is that only one light at the rear or one at the front too or overall one light?

If not every corner blinks, can you confirm that you do not have a bulb out warning for that corner?

It would be important for the forum to gather statistics about faults. Without your feedback we cannot add your experience to this statistics (why not contribute for the forum when it would be as easy as in this case).

#6 ·
It is still dim on the back right side, not the front and its not just when I set the alarm also when I break but I don't think its out completely. I am taking the car in next week and not I am not getting a sensor warning. Perhaps its only weak and not out. I will let everyone know what the service dept says.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.