2002 CLK320 , Faulty Control Modules Windows , sunroof , Mirrors homelink not working - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Jun 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2002 CLK320 , Faulty Control Modules Windows , sunroof , Mirrors homelink not working

Guys i really need help please , i have my 2002 CLK320 bought 2 months ago with interior Electrical problem such Windows , sunroof , mirrors ,Door locks , homelink they are not working , also seats will not work while the door closed however seats will work when the door is open . i recently find out one of the fuses was blowing in K40 Relay box fuse number (F2) and when i try to replace this fuse my ignition will stuck like i can even take the smartkey off and engine will keep running all the lights will stay on and in order to get it done need to remove that fuse . dirver side seat will stuck when i move all the way front and the only solution to fix it use memory buttons , actuall buttons will not move it back or forward but all other works like up and down and back rest works normal . i checked the faulty codes shows can not communicate with Door control modules , DCM1-DCM-2 , also can not communicate with PSE Module , overhead control panel , lower control panel can not communicate . also has faulty codes in ignition switch module EZS .... i took my car to dealr and they charged me $200 for nothing i took the car for diagnosis they say they will need $500 to diagnos it because they could not find anything and i can not afford it . i really need halp any advice please ??

Best Regards,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 01:41 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2008
Vehicle: 1998 SLK230 199,xxx Miles
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in