Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

not the average MBZ owner...

610 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  CNCdirtbag 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, i'm not only new to the board,i'm also fairly new to owning a Mercedes haha..
As of about 4 months ago i am the very happy owner of a very clean low miles '00 E320. This is my very first vehicle out of the 15 or so i've owned that is not american made or a V8,but i couldn't ask for a better car for my money! When i say i'm not the average (if there is such a thing) MBZ owner,i mean that in the way that i look more at home on my old hot-rod Harley or in my '59 Chevy Biscayne. I can usually be seen with a beard on my face, wearing some dirty jeans with some Vans on my feet, and a backwards trucker hat on my head. But rest assured that i am a gear-head that loves anything automotive related regardless of where it was made,and i definately get some 2nd looks when people see what i drive haha...

#5 ·
as far as modding it the only thing i have planned is to lower it a lil more and rework the stereo since i just kinda tossed in an Alpine cd-9886 head unit and a cheap Alpine swe-1243 sub i had around. It's got some staggered 18" replica monoblock vi's on it from the previous owner with some rash so maybe wheels too... But right now i'm waiting on getting the car back from the Buena Park House of Imports where it's being repaired from getting rear-ended last month. If all the repairs are done correctly and the car looks as if it hasn't been repaired i plan on keeping it for a long while and making it look the way i pictured it when i bought it. I looked for a long while for the color combo on a low mile cars that had never been repaired and it's killin me now that it's been hit,even though it wasn't a severe hit it's just the fact that i know it's been repaired..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.