I'm a brand new MB owner, and since this is only my second car ever (first one that's brand new), I want to take good care of it.
Can anyone please recommend me all the cleaning products you recommend using for such a lovely car?
Here is what I gathered from my research on this forum, please add to this list or suggest an alternative:
1) Interior - Leather - Leatherique (I'm from Canada, is shipping going to be a problem?)
2) Interior - Dashboard - Lexol?
3) Interior - Carpets: Now this is where I'm confused, is vacuuming a must to remove dust,salt and sand? Since I live in a condo, I don't think I can easily get a vacuum out. I also recently went hiking on the MB and the sand is filled in the carpets and needs cleaning.
3) Exterior - Zaino or MB products (unfortunately I didn't get any MB products with my MB purchase) - any additions to this list?
4) Tires - Westley's tire cleaner
5) Interior smell - Although I LOVE the smell of the new leather, some people have mentioned they don't like it, so is there a mild scent agent I can use?
Also, for exterior cleaning, what is the best cloth to get to wipe out the water? Is soap necessary and what soap should I get?
Since I spent a lot of money on the car, I don't mind paying the extra for good quality products and I'm young so I would like to take your recommendations and run with them for the next 10 years or so