Date registered: Jun 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, my name is eric wan, am frm mauritius in indian ocean, close to madagascar+south africa & i've got a pearl + matt black e55amg 2004.
What i've alrdy are the fllwgs:
1. hv k&n air filters.
2. brembo 15" 380x34 8 pistons front+13.6" 345x28 4 pistons rear.
3. slip on supersprint frm rear wheels to mufflers + alrdy removed 2 of the 4 cats, which has been replaced by 2 pcs 304 s/s pipes.
4. hv 19" matt black rims hre m40 rims.
5. 85% tinted windows.
Kindly help w the fllwgs, by giving yr ideas & suggestions:
1. hw can i remove the 2 remaining cats right after manifold w/out any malfunction indication? Is it worth getting a full line supersprint frm manifold?
2. planning to add an autolock quaife differential?
3. want to replace the camshaft & pulley...what make do you suggest & do i've to send my stock ecu for tuning or buy a new 1?
4. also want to put an intercooler kit.
5. hw do i delimit it?
6. what airmatic suspensions to you recommend?