Date registered: Jun 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a 2003 C230. The audio system has stopped communicating with the vehicle.
Here is what is wrong:
1. Radio does not turn off when vehicle is turned off (previously it did).
2. The sound can no longer be controlled through the steering wheel controls.
3. The dash display for Audio and Phone displays dashed lines ----.
4. The sound does not go up and it has a lot of static.
5. When pressing CD the audio display reads no cd changer.
I hope that someone can help me out. Please tell me what the problem could be and what I could do about it.