Date registered: Sep 2009
Vehicle: 2x R129 300 SL 24V 1992 and 1993 & R129 500 SL 1991 And Audi Q5 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Setup a new remote
I lost the 2nd remote of my CLK W209
A friend gave me a used remote control, he told me that i Was able to setup it to use it in my car.
I know how to rest the Car's remote if it stop working by doing this:
1. Place your key in the car's ignition and turn the key two clicks to the "On" position for any Mercedes car.
2. Press and release the lock button on your Mercedes keyless remote.
3. Press and hold the unlock button on your remote.
4. Press the lock button on your remote five times consecutively, while the unlock button is still held, at one or two second intervals.
5. Release the two buttons and wait five seconds after pressing the lock button for the fifth time. Press either the lock or unlock button once to finish the programming sequence.
but it don't work !!
How Can I do ?