Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Greeting from Las Vegas

520 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  702 MOTORING 
#1 ·
Greetings!

I just want to take a brief moment to introduce myself and my company to everyone. I am Allen Jenkins President of 702 Motoring based out of Las Vegas, Nevada - USA. 702 Motoring has been servicing customers in Las Vegas for almost a decade. During that time we have grown from a small three man operation to the finest and largest vehicle concierge/custom shop in Nevada, if not the whole world! We accomplished this the old fashioned way. Almost no advertising, taking care of customers and relying on referrals! 702 Motoring has received countless awards and praise from many people in the industry worldwide. 702 Motoring was the choice for "The Discovery Channel Rides" program producer Bud Brutesman for an episode. That alone gave us worldwide exposure. We specialize in exterior and interior vehicle customization in all aspects from Custom Body Work, Paint, Styling, Audio and Video Solutions, Navigation, Alarms, Sports Suspension, Engine Modifications and just about anything you dare to dream of. You dream it we build it! If you have any questions concerning vehicle customization feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer any questions the best that I can. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of Mercedes-Benz Forum.

Warmest Regards,
Allen Jenkins
President

702 Motoring
5351 S Decatur Blvd Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89118
TEL: (702) 335-0000 FAX: 702.257.8243
WEB: 702 Motoring
EMAIL: Allen@702Motoring.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.