My name is Jan-Willem.
I'm the recent owner of an recently from Germany imported silver colored 2003 W211 E320 COMBI Automatic.
What a machine...what a car... I can't wait to drive it in Germany
License plate: 38-KTH-5
give me a sign when you see me coming by on the road
My actual challenges with the car...to make it even better.
- It smells a little bit 'used'. Get it ionized.
- There is a light scratch on the right flank. Probably some polishing could fix that.
- Clean / treat the leather seats.
- Change the yellow bulbs at the front to match with the Xenon lights
05-03-2010; ordered new ones at powerbulbs and recived them today. Hopefully it's not raining tomorrow
- Once back on summer tires; replaces 2 tires (front), balance and get the lining 100% (at the moment it pulls slightly to the right)
- Get the parking sensors fixed. The are now in ERROR mode
FIXED 02-03-2010; one broken on the front and one broken at the back.
- Find the proper sequence to get access to the hidden menu of Comand module
- Check if my current snow chains math and if not sell my actual ones and and by new ones
Bad luck 05-03-2010; my old ones are too small. Placed an search add on the web
- Buy an imperial.
Any tips are welcome