LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Nov 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Unhappy New Member Introduction

My name is Joyce. When I saw my Mercedes someone owned it and I wanted it so I took a chance. I was driving a Acura Legend that was suppose to have been well kept from a young doctor. That was a lemon and it kept me in with huge mechanic bills. When I saw my Mercedes 1985 500 SEC with spoilers I fell in love. We did a straight across the board trade. I just wanted to get rid of that Legend. I never had mechanical problems. So I decided to take my car to a local Mercedes Dealership to start with replacing old worn hoses and parts. Boy did they screw me. I liked mine because it is sporty, real leather bucket seats. The Mercedes people instead of updating they destroyed things and lied for money. I don't let personality get in the way, here in OKC, everyone wants to take a shot at me first I thought female, but being stunningly beautiful made it worse. When everyone in Oklahoma are an extension of downs syndromes and monkey shine everything is topsyturvy. Things that were suppose to be fixed and was not fixed. First I went for a tuneup and oil change they bent the screw and sawed the bolt were it could not come off. On down the line another mechanic had to use special intruments to grip the bolt and unbend the screw. There was no oil change or tuneup that I paid also a new fuel line and fuel pump that was not done. They should have told me about the Grey area whereas Mercedes specialized mechanics does not like to deal with the Mercedes that came directly from Germany. The car has been great only only to replace the ignition switch module years later. I brought brand new Mercedes Benz spark plug wires had a smart person to put them on I have to have another mechanic check behind him to make sure it is new. Sometimes I want to give up and sell it at what I put in it so far because of the distrust of mechanics and if I find the right person I will have to spend a great deal of money. This Mercedes has not fail me and I think the problem is simple to fix. I love my Mercedes Benz 500sec it never fail through all winters and summers until I get a routine maintenance done.

I hope this was not too much. think. Joyce
Another thing they took my mud flapper and raised the car and tore up the interior more things unnecessarily they must have read the NADA report. It was in the medium range when I purchased it.
Doing the right thing was wrong.

Last edited by Joyce Allen; 11-01-2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: I am venting and hope this is what you want to hear. I keep modifying it and hope someone could help.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 09:42 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Apr 2008
Vehicle: 1998 SLK230 199,xxx Miles
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: