Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 2004 CLK 240 Coupe
Location: Norfolk. UK
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
I had no instructions to drive the WIS once it was installed, but I cracked it eventually by trial & error. It is navigated by a combination of k/b arrows, page up/down, and mouse clicks.
1. From the Main menu, click on Infobox.
2. At Infobox 1, click on one model, engine and gearbox type. Item is dark when selected. Now click on Documentation.
3. At Infobox 2, click on the required component (group) and Type of Information at the upper r/h corner star. (It's best to untick all r/h column items for brevity) Now click Search.
4. At the egg-timer splash screen click on Yes.
5. At Selection of Found Documents, scroll down to the required item & highlight it. Note, only one item should be highlighted at a time. Now click on Display.
You should now be able to view drawings and further details by selecting from the displayed information. With practice this gets easier.