LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-28-2009, 03:59 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Feb 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
New Member (Maryland)

Hello everyone! It's nice to be here. I have a 1995 E320 SW. I've had for a 1.5 yrs now. I'm the 2nd owner. The car is black in color and black leather which is rare unless you special order it which the previous owner did. Usually the color would be a brown leather instead of black. I bought from a close friend of my wife. When I first saw the vehicle it looked like in pretty good shape. Few minor things wrong with it like two front tires and a hole in the tail pipe which was easily fixed.

Once I got car into my possession. I got the car tinted all the way around the vehicle. Darker in the back and lighter in the front. Wow! Did that make a difference of how the car looked. It didn't look like a station wagon. It made the car really classic. I had my rims pressure washed because the rims look like it hasn't been cleaned since I got it. I have the standard alloy wheels. One thing I don't understand paying all that money why didn't it come with a glove compartment and cup holders?

The performance on the car is pretty good. It's fast for a family car. When I wax the car the paint still looks like it's brand new. Recently the car started shaking when I started the car backed up or went forward and even stopped at a stop light. A friend suggested to get a gas treatment and so far that has really helped. I'm sure I'm going to have it for a long time. Who can afford a new or used car with today's economy.

A have a few concerns on maintenance. Does anybody know what a power pack is. I took it to a shop and they told me I have 3 of them I don't know what the cost or what the purpose for it is. Another thing is my outside temperature sensor. How do clean it replace it? What really hurt was fixing my heater. I needed a new blower motor and a regulator. That cost me over $1,000. It's either get fixed or freeze or sweat. After 3 months of freezing with no heat I decided to fix it was worth it. So that's the story of my car. I will post the picture at a later time. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-28-2009, 04:06 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Oct 2007
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 230 1986 560SL 2008 Honda CRV
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to Benzworld
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: