LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Feb 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
The Top Five Secrets of Owning a Mercedes Benz C Class

The Top Five Secrets of Owning a Mercedes Benz C Class Are the Things They Don't Want You to Know. Learn These Secrets Before You Buy or Lease and You May Change Your Mind
Everyone dreams of driving a shiny Mercedes Benz, right? The Benz “C” class, sometimes referred to as the “Baby Benz”, put Benz ownership into the reaches of more people than ever before. The C class is the least expensive Benz series, with the C-230 sport sedan starting around $30,000. The C class cars look great but there are five secrets you should know about before buying or leasing one. These are the things Mercedes Benz would not tell you up front.

Secret #1: C class owners are, to put it bluntly, second class citizens. By stepping into the world of Mercedes Benz, one believes that they are stepping up into a world of luxury service and treatment. This is a big misconception. When you call the service department to report difficulties with your C class, as I did with my C230 Kompressor, the service rep’s tone noticeably changes when they find out you are a "second class" owner. The service reps jump up and fall all over themselves when they see an expensive S class roll up, but seem to go back to being bored and indolent customer service people when the poor C class owner drives up.

Secret #2: Mercedes Benz sound systems do not recognize CD’s that have been burned by a computer. This may sound like a small issue, but after several plays of burned CD’s, purchased at Starbucks Hear Music, my sound system tuckered out. The CD player simply reported a “CD error” and refused to play anymore. The 6-CD changer apparently quit in sympathy for its counterpart, so a burned CD caused a major electrical problem with my Mercedes Benz sound system. No one told me not to do this. My service advisor, almost as an afterthought, said “oh yeah, Benz doesn’t recognize homemade CD’s”. The car was already in the shop by then, so that juicy tidbit of information was not exactly front page news. Chrome Accessories,Chrome Parts,chrome cars,chrome cover for auto ,china chrome accessories Suppliers,made in china
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: