Sorry, I do agree with post 3. I was wonder if it meant i should replace it tomorrow or can it wait a few weeks...
I think you should wait. Our economy is kind of hurting and you shelling out $5K or more for a rebuilt transmission will help you do your part to spur it along.
Seriously, I don't mean to sound too sarcastic, but you are LEAKING TRANSMISSION FLUID.
You don't know how long it has been leaking.
You don't know how much fluid you may have already lost.
And this particular leak can also force fluid into the control module and short it out. (That's another grand on top of the cost of a replacement transmission.)
You may right now be on the brink of ruining your transmission, the module, or both.
It is a Dirty Harry moment: you have to ask yourself, "Do you feel lucky?"
Were I you I'm not sure I would chance even driving it back to the dealer unless it is very close by, I'd just call roadside assst and have it towed in.
Take care and enjoy the ride,