Wats Up Every1, New to the site and im have sum Trouble wit my 02 s430's airmatic!! - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-04-2009, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Jan 2009
Vehicle: 02 E430, 02 S430, 05 SL55, AND SUM OTHERS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Question Wats Up Every1, New to the site and im have sum Trouble wit my 02 s430's airmatic!!

Hi everyone im new here, I wuz checkin out sum forums and ur guys site seamed the best! Keep up the good work!
Now for my problem, I am putting togeather a 02 s430 that wuz left in one of my body shops for an unpaid bill, The car had a light right 3/4 nose with some sup. damage! I changed everything out with new expect the strut which came out of a good running car and worked no prob! the pump wuz coming on at frist but the car wuz not rasing very high on the rt front where we changed the strut,(like is wuz moving very slow to the rest, then everything stop the pump stop and the rest of the car stayed where it wuz.

So i had other work in my shop so i got put back in the yard for a wk or so, so today i started workin on it again and i checked everything fuse's, realays, the pump it self, everything good and in working order. Wat i found wuz that there is no power goin to the pump, i hard wired it and it runs fine, Im thinking sumthin must have to be rest set in order for the car to rasie and for the airmatic to work, and it also says airmatic workshop on the dash.

So how can i fix this or do i have to bring it to da stealer? Thanx for any help.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: