buying a 2005 C 230 - Page 5 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 02:40 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: 99 Merc S420 (80k Mi) 07 Lexus LS460 (21k Miles)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleewell View Post
my car and your car sitting next to each other.

hand both sets of keys to 100 random people; how many people actually drive off in your "real" mercedes?

btw, i am 26 and have been independent since 18. i am sure i will own nicer cars than the one i have now in my lifetime. in fact, i am sure by the time i am your age i will be driving a lot better car than a 90 300SE. and i can also guess that i wont be trolling W203 forums at that point telling people how bad of a car it is. have you made it to the ford focus forum yet today? i am sure those people care as deeply about your opinions as we do. get a life man!!
First, you don't know how old I am or who I am.

Second, the Mercedes is NOT a primary car. It is a secondary FL car (which is not used all year) at my secondary home.

Third, you have nothing to compare your beloved C class to. You have never owned anything else!

Forth, I drive into a parking lot in my car.....it gets lots of attention. A C class gets none. I've been parked next to C's in parking lots and people still stop and ask me about my car and then often times ask if I want to sell it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 03:49 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2003
Vehicle: 2012 Focus SE
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleewell View Post
have you made it to the ford focus forum yet today? i am sure those people care as deeply about your opinions as we do. get a life man!!
For the record, I have a 2006 ZX3 and I don't care one hoot about his opinions. Now, if he owned a 1990 300SEL, now THAT would have been a different matter entirely.

Felicita e un bicchiere di vino con un panino.
post #43 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 04:41 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan
Ohhhh shitttt... Now Mr. Powerseller is claiming to be rich with his second home... I can tell you by your sold car list you have never owned a nice ass car, so can't really talk now can you?? If you want to try and flaunt now, I'm sure a lot of us can play that game also... Let me guess, you bought that how to get rich on Ebay off the infomercials on late night tv and got rich?? People rag on your car buddy because you rag on others cars and you have no room to talk because yours looks pathetic as hell.. You get attention in your car because people are laughing at your car, not admiring..

2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan.
C55 Lip Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, 3 Fin Grill, Flat Hood Emblem, Clear Corners, Projector Headlights, Eyelids, Projector Foglights, Brabus Door Pins, Smoked Tail Lights, Smoked Third Brake Light, and Window Tints.
Next: C63's & AMG facelift.
post #44 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 05:29 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Nov 2008
Vehicle: 2003 c230 kompressor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black04C230 View Post
Ohhhh shitttt... Now Mr. Powerseller is claiming to be rich with his second home... I can tell you by your sold car list you have never owned a nice ass car, so can't really talk now can you?? If you want to try and flaunt now, I'm sure a lot of us can play that game also... Let me guess, you bought that how to get rich on Ebay off the infomercials on late night tv and got rich?? People rag on your car buddy because you rag on others cars and you have no room to talk because yours looks pathetic as hell.. You get attention in your car because people are laughing at your car, not admiring..
agreed! i am also young (21) and very successful. i bet black04c230 will agree with me when i say, we get hottt ass bitches drooling over our cars.. and mr.xpowerseller gets 50 yr old men drooling over his car..tryin to ask him on a date and shit..and see his "second house"..i think he is gay haha
post #45 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 05:39 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Where do you come up this stuff??? You just love to throw out random nonsense in order to cast of the shadow off you owning a C230 pretending to be a C55. I never said I was rich, but I am doing a lot better then someone driving a C230 as their one and only vehicle. And my sold list isn't complete. That time only covers about 5 years.

You want to keep going with your nonsense?? I just love hearing what you can come up with next.
post #46 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 05:41 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedrt99 View Post
agreed! i am also young (21) and very successful. i bet black04c230 will agree with me when i say, we get hottt ass bitches drooling over our cars.. and mr.xpowerseller gets 50 yr old men drooling over his car..tryin to ask him on a date and shit..and see his "second house"..i think he is gay haha
Any girl 'drooling' over a C230 is an idiot and isn't someone who I would want to associate with.
post #47 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 05:43 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Keep it coming son... For your information, I have four cars not one.. I don't have to have a sold list because I can afford to keep them all... Let's see two garage queens, a car to drive to work, and the C230 used to pick up your girl after you leave and go to work... You should see how she squeels like a school girl when we get in the back seat and I throw up the sunshade...

C55 Lip Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, 3 Fin Grill, Flat Hood Emblem, Clear Corners, Projector Headlights, Eyelids, Projector Foglights, Brabus Door Pins, Smoked Tail Lights, Smoked Third Brake Light, and Window Tints.
post #48 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 05:47 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Keep it coming son... For your information, I have four cars not one.. I don't have to have a sold list because I can afford to keep them all... Let's see two garage queens, a car to drive to work, and the C230 used to pick up your girl after you leave and go to work... You should see how she squeels like a school girl when we get in the back seat and I throw up the sunshade...
You don't have a sold list, because the C230 is the only car you have owned. Simple as that. And I'm willing to bet you don't even own the thing. A bank owns it. All my cars are paid cash on the spot.
post #49 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 05:52 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Hahahahah, all four paid in cash son... How could you not afford to pay $1,500 cash for that car of yours?? You want to start talking how rich you are now?? Would you like to learn what a trustfund baby is old man??

post #50 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 05:53 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Nov 2008
Vehicle: 2003 c230 kompressor
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.xpowerseller View Post
Any girl 'drooling' over a C230 is an idiot and isn't someone who I would want to associate with.
haha dont be jelous b/c only old men drool over your car..we all know girls have given up on you a long time ago..so take your new b/f on a date in your hottt '90...and maybe you'll get him to drool on somethin else besides your car
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in