In diong some research as to the "official" interior color of my car, build code 264 for the 1993 year of W124s comes back as Saffron/Java. In looking at some upholstery sites, java is a sort of chocolate brown. Saffron is VERY close to the Palomino/Parchment color. I'm still not sure though which color my car is. It's hard to tell online. It really is a buttery, orangish medium tan. The VIN is WDBEA34E4PB923203...
Any ideas? Any leads on interior panels. I'm hunting for center B pillar panels, but the big long one with the saftey belt (adjustable) hole, and the lower plastic panel.
I believe that the Java/Saffron designation covers both North American and European deliveries. If so, my guess is that yours is Saffron. That fits better with your general buttery tan description. Whatever its official name is, the part numbers are:
1) 124-690-81-25-8320 (B pillar panelling, left)
2) 124-690-82-25-8320 (B pillar panelling, right)
3) 124-692-03-22-8326 (B pillar bottom covering, left)
4) 124-692-04-22-8326 (B pillar bottom covering, right)
If you also need the sliding belt adjustment piece:
5) 124-690-15-30-8326 (left)
6) 124-690-16-30-8326 (right)
All of these pieces are color-coded to your trim code 264. Buying these pieces new will be $$$$. The long panelling pieces alone run about $325 each.