vito 112 cdi - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Go Back   Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz
New User? Register - Forgot Password

BenzWorld.org is the premier Mercedes-Benz Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 04:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Jan 2008
vito 112 cdi

Hi All Im fairly new to this forum bussiness so please excuse me if this is in the wrong place.my problem is .
To start with my instrument cluster went mental the lights stopped working then the temp and fuel gauge.but they would work on a hot day.then I started to get a problem with cooling fans coming on if it was a hot day and the sun had been shinning on my bonnet but once driving they would stop.but now no matter what the temp is they stay on all the time.Ive fiited a second hand instrument cluster now all works on the dash except the speedo,this is the only bit that does work on my old cluster.do i need to get the second hand speedo coded,also my air con has stopped working as far as i know and have ben told the system is fully gassed.

Sorry for such a long post but i would be most greatfull if any body could shed some light on this mad vito puzzle i ceem to have.

Many thanks to anyone who can help
terry
terry cripps is offline   Reply With Quote

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz