post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-15-2008, 06:04 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Oct 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Raj25

Hi There
I had various merc c190d 2.5 c180 petrol and c250td. I have been enjoying to know so many proud owners of mers and their problems. Really good site and thanks to everyone for helping each others
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-15-2008, 06:08 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

(Thread Starter)
I had key broken into the door took out the barell and got the key cut and fitted into the remote fob which was not working the remote was not working now the new key locks unlocks the car and the sterring colum is ok when turns the ignition the lights keeps flashing together and after a while it flashes alternative, the car startys for a second and cuts out the immobiliers are playing or what how to by pass the sys. pls help
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-15-2008, 10:28 PM
CH4S Artist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Welcome to the Forum. Before anyone can help you, please click on 'User Cp' on the top tool bar, to complete your profile with the car mod. and location, to make it easier for members to offer advice.
If you scroll down the forae, you'll find the correct forum (W.?) for your car.
Cheers.[/QUOTE]
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 05:32 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

(Thread Starter)
Raj25

Hi Seniours. The car is mers C250 T/D Auto 4 door saloon in london uk.

Originally the remote was not working and was locking and un locking through the door and while locking the car manually the key broke into the door barrell and Iremoved the barrell from the door and got the key cut from a good security key cutters. the new key opens n locks the central locking and the new key goes into the steering lock and opens the streering lock and turn the ignition and lights and glow plug light comes on and as soon as I crank the car the interiour lights flashes green n red together so i take out the remote key and keeping infront the rear mirror re-syncronise the quickly put the key and crank again the starts for a second and cuts off, the immboliser cuts the engine off tried so many times. the remote was not working before but after the new key and also replaced the new battery the remote started to lock n unlock the central locking the light are flashing alternative and takes long time to go off. and when i started the car and does not want to start as soon i reset the remote infront the mirror and try while both lights are flashing together then it starts for a second and cuts out again.. pls help Thanks in advance

Last edited by Raj25; 10-16-2008 at 05:37 AM. Reason: engine cuts out on starting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in