LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Jul 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Just Moved, Need new stealership in PA/NJ area

I bought my '01 CLK from MB of West Chester and, after an initial attempt at a rip-off, a change in service advisors, two letters to the stealership's owners, and top level intervention by my salesperson, they have managed to treat pretty well.

So I've moved and don't much like the thought of the 60 mile trip to the dealership now. I'm in Bucks County now (and work in Pennsauken) so the nearest stealerships are in Princeton (closest to home) and Cherry Hill (closest to work).

Does anyone have any positive or negative experiences with either? I realize that most stealerships fall into the "tolerable" and "worse" categories anyway but it looks like I will need some expensive work / diag. on my top and don't feel like tackling this myself.

Of course, if anyone has an Indy shop they'd recommend, I'm all ears as well. Any help is most appreciated!
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 06:45 AM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Jul 2003
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't know if this is viable for you, but there is also Ray Catena in Edison NJ. A friend of mine who lives in the Princeton area chose to go there instead of Princeton MB. He considered the service (and treatment) at Ray Catena to be superior to what he received at Princeton.

It is where I've bought two cars and get the curent vehicle serviced. No complaints.

'08 C300 Sport/Barolo Red/Gray-Black Leather/6 SP/AMG Wheels/iPod/P2/MultiMedia/Tele Aid
'09 Pasion Coupe/Gray Metallic/Black Tridion/Comfort Package/Solid Roof/Premium Sound/Fog Lights/Clock-Tach/Anti-Theft/Navigation/Bluetooth
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: