post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-03-2008, 09:38 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Sep 2008
Vehicle: 1987 190E and 1989 190E
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Post 1st time Member 2nd Time owner

My first Mercedes was a 1987 190E and i paid $2700. I was in love and as my first benz was instantly impressed, months into owning it i found that the electrical was Slightly agrivating to say the least the sunroof would open, then wouldnt close(usualy when raining)....then would close and wouldnt open(usualy when sunny), some times windows would work, then not, then would ect lol eventualy i put a pretty significant dent in the driver side fender and ran into some debt..but was happy to trade the car for $3000 and cleared myself of debt.
I was sad to see it go but everything works out in the end, I drove a Plymouth aclaim for a couple years aswell
then i found a 1989 190E for $2000...it sorta scared me because the body was beutifull, paint was realy nice, every thing works, engine runs strong(rebuilt iv been told) sun roof that has 2 difrent funtions rather than 1 like the 87, it is bigger than the 87 and i like the body style better, it even came with a full tank to premium gas....wouldnt be suprised if it spontaniously combusts one day since im not usualy the type to score i deal that im as happy with as i have been so far
Still has the star on the hood, aftermarket speaker boxed built into the doors that i think look nice, CD player(old but affective) Decent interior aside from slight cracking in the wood and leather(nothing to drastic)

As soon as i figure out this whole computer thing i will post pictures,

when my internet gets connected i will most likley be poking around the forum quite regularly and providing you can all deal with my constang grammer and spelling mistakes i look forward to hearing from all of you!

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: