LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: May 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
help Please, MB Dealer Center Code????

hELLO tHERE, pLS. HELP ME ABOUT THE DEALER CENTER CODE FOR THIS SITE https://secure.mbusa.com/MBServlet/S...icateBaseState

tHANK YOU.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 02:01 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: '07 GL320CDI
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Yeah, right. We'll help you hack a secure site.

Kent Christensen
Albuquerque
'07 GL320CDI
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: May 2008
(Thread Starter)
Hello, I jUst want to register my mb, but Im not in the U.S right now, my purpose is to get my manual, because I bought my mb as a second hand car.

Thank you.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 10:49 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 2004 W220 (S430) ; 2001 R129 (SL500) Sport
You can log into the non-secure MBUSA site and register with your VIN. That will give you access to the PDF version of your manual. You have no need to enter the secure site. Just go to MBUSA.com and register as the owner, enter the VIN, and you can download the manual from there.

"Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you."--John Steinbeck
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 01:30 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Feb 2005
Vehicle: '03 CL500,& '07 GL450
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJfrmLA View Post
You can log into the non-secure MBUSA site and register with your VIN. That will give you access to the PDF version of your manual. You have no need to enter the secure site. Just go to MBUSA.com and register as the owner, enter the VIN, and you can download the manual from there.
The owners manual for my 2003 CL500 is not available online from MBUSA.

'03 CL500,'07 GL450
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 03:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 2004 W220 (S430) ; 2001 R129 (SL500) Sport
Did you register your car? I registered my car as I suggested and when I log in there is a choice tab on the left side of the screen for technical things (I don't remember exactly what the tab is called). I found a .pdf version of my owner's manual available there. It's pretty handy--handier than going out to the car and digging the manual out of the glove box. It may be that the manuals aren't available for every model, but that would be surprising. I'm sorry if I gave you bum advice--I assumed what was true for my S-class would be generally true.

"Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you."--John Steinbeck
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 01:04 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 222.132 & 221.122 & 212.025 & 906.633
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJfrmLA View Post
Did you register your car? I registered my car as I suggested and when I log in there is a choice tab on the left side of the screen for technical things (I don't remember exactly what the tab is called). I found a .pdf version of my owner's manual available there. It's pretty handy--handier than going out to the car and digging the manual out of the glove box. It may be that the manuals aren't available for every model, but that would be surprising. I'm sorry if I gave you bum advice--I assumed what was true for my S-class would be generally true.
The pdf-manual also allows searching words and you can click entries at the table of contents, much easier than finding the content and the correct page from the paper copy (the paper copy is probably better at the car though).

I don't think fcisco mentioned the car he wants the manual.

reddog, I at least have several different MY SL manuals on my computer, if the exact MY manual cannot be found, one close to it should be pretty accurate anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in