post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-31-2008, 11:34 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 222.132 & 221.122 & 212.025 & 906.633
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzTorontoK View Post
I'm planning to file a complaint to Mercedes Benz Canada... for broken Promises.. I don't want to get in politics but was it not the campaign against Dalton McGuinty last year? Yet it seems we have some broken promises problem in Ontario... Even with Mercedes.
I'd do some more homework before filing a complaint. You write earlier "they promise an initial delivery date...". A complaint may well be justified but are you sure MB Canada has any part on the issue? If the dealer talks something he does not know, you cannot expect MB Canada watch after them (unfortunately). Shouldn't you file a complaint on your MB dealer?

Even if some of these cars were available from a shop in the US, it still is a very new model and queues are pretty long for any new model. 6+ months for a factory order is nothing strange. But you would have deserved an accurate estimate for the actual delivery date (give or take a few days if a propeller issue really delayed it).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Mar 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I'm picking my car Tomorrow. I have a question now. Checking the Mercedes Benz Canada Website today they just updated the Financing rate Today from 6.9% to 8.39%. Does it mean that I will be signing on 6,9% or 8.39% tomorrow??? They knew a new rate was coming up since it the 2nd Quarter of April. I feel this is a foal play. The Car was discharged on the 22/03/08 from Halifax. My question is, if the Dealer is making it explit to retard delivery of the car so as for me to finance more?
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 06:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzTorontoK View Post
I'm picking my car Tomorrow. I have a question now. Checking the Mercedes Benz Canada Website today they just updated the Financing rate Today from 6.9% to 8.39%. Does it mean that I will be signing on 6,9% or 8.39% tomorrow??? They knew a new rate was coming up since it the 2nd Quarter of April. I feel this is a foal play. The Car was discharged on the 22/03/08 from Halifax. My question is, if the Dealer is making it explit to retard delivery of the car so as for me to finance more?
I think you'll need to talk to the Manager and explain your situation. It's only a day that the rate has gone up while you have waited so long for this delivery. Do MBz dealers still have hearts or are they just plain money suckers?

Pls. post what happened. Thnx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in