post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-09-2008, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 2003 E500 sport
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Question custome exhaust

hey guys im going to be working on the exhaust on my e500 and i wanted to ask what you guys have done exhaust wise. i would like to just replace the mufflers and add some nice tips. im thinking about going with some magnaflows or some thing along that line. who has done this and what parts have you guys used? ill probly use a small case muffler with an off set inlet and off set outlet. i just want it to sound a little meaner so should i replace the mufflers like i said or remove the resonator?. i dont want it really loud just a little louder witha little performance sound to it.

2003 E500 sport:keyless go:black on black: airmatic:
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-09-2008, 12:50 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 2003 W209 CLK 320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry, I can't add any advice to this but I would like to ask that if you do go through with the set up...tell me how it sounds because I have been looking into doing the same with the custom exhaust. A little louder with some performance to it.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: