SO I FINALLY GOT A NEW CAR A JAGUAR S-TYPE R WHAT A BEAST 400hp THIS CAR IS AMAZING ! - Page 5 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 08:42 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
MxBenz,
Your name not withstanding , what exactly are you pimpin in these MB forums ?
They are only MB diehards here who can take a lickin and still keep on
buying. Give it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_benz View Post
I feel better and more superior in a Jag then any Benz I owned. Its something about a Jag thats more special then any other car manufacture. Jagz are distinctive. I know for a fact that S-Type Rs are rare, and the prices go up in the summer time. I seen one S-Type R in Sept Oct an 03 with 45k Miles sell for 24K. I flipped my c230 for the same price I paid after driving it almost 3 years. So this Jag is an easy flipper. Yeah once warranty is gone, Im gonna get another one probaly step up to an 04-05 with the same kinda deal. This is an amazing car, you cant ask for a car that has way better options than a Benz. To me Jaguars are the best deal luxury car used. I mean you can pick up an 02 X-Type for 7K with 60K miles, or 04 X-Type with 40K miles for 11K, or an 05 with 27K miles for 14K. Thats way cheaper than a C-Class, plus they have better options too, incl parktronic, dvd navi, the whole package. I know alot of people will call Jags a Ford, but so what they are good cars. S-Type R is the best car I have ever driven. Its amazing. Nothing against Benz, but these Jagz are sick, cheap, and the best deal. Why buy a Honda, VW for 10-16K when you can have a Jag for less. The Best Luxury Buy, and Best Bang for the dollar used. You cant go wrong with them. Im so happy I might cop an 03XKR Convertible next.

eBay Motors: Jaguar : X-Type (item 160190942074 end time Dec-19-07 19:59:29 PST)

eBay Motors: Jaguar (item 160191378853 end time Dec-23-07 18:15:37 PST)

eBay Motors: Jaguar : X-Type (item 180194120350 end time Dec-19-07 07:04:28 PST)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 09:50 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Your car is nothing more than a rebadged ford. You wasted your money! If you were smart would have purchased a E-Class. Going from a Benz to a Jaguar? Come on. Anyone would know thats a bad move. Totally different classes. Seems to me you are trying to convince yourself that you purchased a better car. LOL. You obviously wasted your money. Enjoy going to the repair department.

Last edited by cccablecompany; 01-03-2008 at 07:29 PM.
post #43 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 07:09 PM
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: always shopping for another benz..
^ atleast the OP's immaturity only results in a Jaguar(or suedo Jaguar/Ford) infatuation/superiority complex; while yours on the other hand, displays you mercedes biased oppinions and combativeness towards anyone potentially making YOUR car a lesser value in the eyes of others. WHo are you to tell someone they wasted their money? prick, is your mercedes benz an extension of your ego? if not why would you try so hard to defend it in a combative manor? end result: you both look like tools, but the OP is excucsed because he is just voicing his appreciation(of which is his own personal oppinion) for his new car, albeit a little overdone.

Once, i thought i was wrong; but i had only been mistaken...
post #44 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 07:19 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OGMERC, you forget this is an MB forum. All other makes
are fresh meat.
post #45 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 07:31 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGMERC View Post
^ atleast the OP's immaturity only results in a Jaguar(or suedo Jaguar/Ford) infatuation/superiority complex; while yours on the other hand, displays you mercedes biased oppinions and combativeness towards anyone potentially making YOUR car a lesser value in the eyes of others. WHo are you to tell someone they wasted their money? prick, is your mercedes benz an extension of your ego? if not why would you try so hard to defend it in a combative manor? end result: you both look like tools, but the OP is excucsed because he is just voicing his appreciation(of which is his own personal oppinion) for his new car, albeit a little overdone.
yea, I guess you would excuse the op like a coward.
post #46 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 07:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2005
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
All of you should really quit wasting your time with this thread. The OP to this thread is annoying as you can get. Most of you defending the OP probably don't know of his activities on other forums (annoying them as well).

Trust me, when you have a guy posting on what seems like a million other forums about something they could care less about, you'd be pissed off. Not to mention after getting banned countless times and still coming back when no one gives a shit.
post #47 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 08:09 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2005
Vehicle: 2002 430clk;2005 Yamaha YZF R1;08 Range Rover Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz Devil View Post
Plus, Mustang and Thunderbird.

I'm temporarily staying in Atlanta area, and I have seen lots of S Types are driven by African Americans.
what the hell is that suppose to mean (stupid comment IMO)

ANYWAY.......doesnt matter how fast that jag is or who the heck is driving it....bring it down to north Ga and we can put that 0-60 time to the test, im not a fan of the front end but have fun, that thing had to be like 80grand new, how is it now at 16 grand, I will stick with my MB

Mod list:Carlssons front bumper, custom angel eye fogs, headlight rings, #1 pads, Eibach springs, Inmotion ECU tuning, chrome wheels, Illuminated door sills, in dash DVD and backup camera, complete audio system, AMG pedals, LED lights, Blk maple and chrome shift knob, blk maple center cover and door pulls, Zaino, H&R 10mm spacers, K&N filters, Magnaflow exhaust
post #48 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 08:36 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Oct 2007
Vehicle: '04 Black CL500, "06 White ML350, '98 Red Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakoiler View Post
what the hell is that suppose to mean (stupid comment IMO)
My sentiments exactly.......

"Roll that beautiful bean footage!"
post #49 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 02 BMW M5, Next Week 04 CLK55 AMG Droptop
(Thread Starter)
Well the C32 is a good car it beats the Jag by .1 sec 0-60 which is close. Im sure with a pulley and a ECU the car is capable of doing 500hp 0-60 4 secs. I contemplated getting the C32 myself but for the price for I had to go with the Jag. The Best Bang For the Dollar if your looking for a Performance car with tons of gadgets. So I opted out of buying a C32. I driven both but I prefer the Jag for various reasons. Speed doesnt make a car as a whole. The Price of a used Jag S-Type R and the options you get kills the C32 by miles. I saved over 5K getting the Jag instead of the C32. The Jag has Speed, Style, and more options that are better then the C32. The S-Type R has some Brembos which are good. Also it has a Computer Suspension like the S-Class. It is super equiped plus it handles crazy too and its smooth. Also it has a 6 Speed ZF Transmission the samething on a BMW 7 Series. It is one of the smoothest cars I have driven in. My CLS550 is cool car too, but the S-Type R is a crazy luxurious sophisticated performance car. It has just as much gadgetries than my CLS550, and still I drive the Jag more.
post #50 of 88 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 09:29 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: Several MB's
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_benz View Post
Well the C32 is a good car it beats the Jag by .1 sec 0-60 which is close. Im sure with a pulley and a ECU the car is capable of doing 500hp 0-60 4 secs. I contemplated getting the C32 myself but for the price for I had to go with the Jag. The Best Bang For the Dollar if your looking for a Performance car with tons of gadgets. So I opted out of buying a C32. I driven both but I prefer the Jag for various reasons. Speed doesnt make a car as a whole. The Price of a used Jag S-Type R and the options you get kills the C32 by miles. I saved over 5K getting the Jag instead of the C32. The Jag has Speed, Style, and more options that are better then the C32. The S-Type R has some Brembos which are good. Also it has a Computer Suspension like the S-Class. It is super equiped plus it handles crazy too and its smooth. Also it has a 6 Speed ZF Transmission the samething on a BMW 7 Series. It is one of the smoothest cars I have driven in. My CLS550 is cool car too, but the S-Type R is a crazy luxurious sophisticated performance car. It has just as much gadgetries than my CLS550, and still I drive the Jag more.
Would someone break this guy's keyboard. Please!!!!!

Lou K
Several And various Autos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in