1. Money factor may look low (.0003) however, a rough rule of thumb is : take the money factor, multiply it by 2400, and you have the lease interest rate.
2. Mileage ADDS UP...you get the standard 10k, 12k, or 15k per year. You can purchase additional miles anywhere between 15-25 cents/mile...what you DONT use of the ADDITIONAL miles will be refunded after the lease...the overage charge currently is 20 cents per mile for the first 5000 (equals $1,000), and 25 cents for every additional mile after 5000 miles.
3. Dispo Fee. There is a Disposal fee of 350 (non-waivable) on older vehicles due after the turn in of the vehicle. New Dispo fee is 595, however, MB will waive the fee if you get into a new MB.
4. Lease Inspection. The rules for normal wear and tear are based on the "Credit Card Test". Inspection Solutions is the MB Inspection service that you will need to call when you are inside of 90 days from your maturity date. They are looking fro any damage larger than a credit card. Rips, scratches, dents, ect., smaller than the standard credit card is referred to as "Non-Billable Damage". They will document it, but you will not be charged. Anything larger, you will be charged for in your maturity bill.
5. Turning the Vehicle in. ONLY RETURN TO CERTIFIED MB DEALER!!!!! If you buy a new GTO from Pontiac, and they say you can leave the MB there, you will be on the hook to pay the bill for MB to send a wrecker to the Pontiac dealer. MB DOES NOT pick up from Non MB Dealers. They dont even Pick up from Chrysler anymore. You CAN turn the vehicle into ANY MB dealer as long as you call ahead and make arrangements.
6. Lease Terminology.
Maturity Date: Last day to turn the Vehicle in.
Maturity Bill: Bill sent out after the vehicle is turned in. Will include Dispo fee, fee for damages, fee for Mile overage, any outstanding balance.
...Hope this Helps.