post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 09:43 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 2005 C230 Kompressor, 2004 E55 AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Has anyone on the forum...

Has anyone purchased their MB from Mercedes-Benz of West Chester? Have you serviced your MB here? I am just curious who on the board visits... Also how many folks on the board are in the general area?

If you were in the market for a new MB and I could get the best price, how many from further surrounding areas would make the trip?

Just pure curiousity. Slow Thursday...

Some of the finest luxury vehicles on the road...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 10:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
No , No, No

Within the US.

Do you have anything to offer ?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-24-2007, 07:34 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jun 2007
i purchaed my car in nyc and i just took it there for the initial visit. it seemed ok, nothing different than regular. i was trying to info on local centers to service the car instead of a dealer.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-24-2007, 11:37 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: '94 E320 Coupe W124 (RIP) - '75 280S W116 - '11 Honda Accord Coupe V6 6-Spd (DD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jogger1 View Post
i purchaed my car in nyc and i just took it there for the initial visit. it seemed ok, nothing different than regular. i was trying to info on local centers to service the car instead of a dealer.
He's in West Chester, Ohio, not Westchester, NY
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-25-2007, 11:32 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsellBenz View Post
Has anyone purchased their MB from Mercedes-Benz of West Chester? Have you serviced your MB here? I am just curious who on the board visits... Also how many folks on the board are in the general area?

If you were in the market for a new MB and I could get the best price, how many from further surrounding areas would make the trip?

Just pure curiousity. Slow Thursday...
I do know that the guys at West Chester went out of their way to hire in very skilled people for folks like their parts/service/bodyshop. They got folks that had decades of benz experience in to fill the roles. As an example Mike in parts has a couple of decades of running the top indie shop in the Cinci area so when you need parts, he has them. Rob, the Parts Manager went well out of his way to find me the very last AMG rear spoiler available in the world for my 500E and get it to me at a VERY nice price.

Their body shop guy had over 30 years of owning his own Benz shop before West Chester convinced him to come work for them.

I drive the 100 miles every couple of weeks to pick up parts and just chat with the guys there as they not only know their stuff but all of them have multiple very cool 123, 124 or 126 cars of their own which are kept in very good condition.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-26-2007, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 2005 C230 Kompressor, 2004 E55 AMG
(Thread Starter)
Haha... What Mcbear said!

I am here the same reason anyone who would purchase an MB or service their MB here. It is a tremendous facility with a great team of knowledgable people behind it.

My dad was with Mercedes for 16 years, so I felt that it was only right that I follow in is footsteps. And if you know the Greater Cincinnati Mercedes market, this is the place to be. I can truely say that I wake up excited to go to work and excited about the product that I now represent.

As far as what I have to offer, I can vouch for everything McBear mentioned, as well as the fact that if you are looking for a new MB I will go to bat for you if you are willing to make the trip and work with me.

Obviously, as I am ONLY a sales person, there is only so much I can do. However, If I am capable... I will.

I want to also thank everyone on this forum for everything they contribute. I am on here EVERYDAY learning what I can and gathering as much information to better help my customers/friends.

Some of the finest luxury vehicles on the road...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in