1. The new C class looks great from the outside. The dash and door panels had some pretty cheap looking plastic, which was disappointing. The pop-up nav screen cleans up the interior, but as far as I could see, there is no way to see the radio/CD info without it being raised, which kind of defeats the purpose of hiding it in the first place. Overall, a decent entry level MB, but id like to see higher quality interior trim.
2. The S class is probably the ultimate highway cruiser. Saddle up to an S600 (at a whopping $140k, same with the S63), and nail the throttle at highway speeds. 510bhp and 612lb ft of torque from a twin turbo V12 catapult you to.....damn, limited to 130mph. This is pathetic, and should be abolished. I bet that big bitch would do 180mph pretty easily. Navigation hump on the dash looks retarded, steering wheel could use some work, otherwise, beautiful. S Class>>>>>>>Audi A8>>>>>>7 Series.
3. Sl550. This bitch runs $104k. Too expensive, but what a gorgeous interior layout. Outside looks sharp, but id like to see the AMG version. Overall, a great car, but christ thats a lot of money for a standard version.
4. The E55 is still a fantastic looking car. I would prefer burlwood to the dark maple stuff they put in these things. Aside from that, car is awesome.
5. I saved the best for last. In my opinion, the sexiest car produced by Mercedes Benz is the CL 63 AMG. My effing christ is this thing beautiful. The front, the back, the side. I actually had to be asked not to drool all over the glass. Aside from the $140k entry fee, this thing is amazing. The 510bhp V8 doesn't hurt either. Amazing.
If you have the means, get this f**ker in the driveway, NOW.