Originally Posted by redteam22003
WOW another retarded post
1) That is the European Evo, it has over 400 hp and a lot more torque then the Evo sold here in the US.
2) "Top GEAR does not work with moded cars because it confli cts with the point they are trying to make with price to power to luxury a nd reliability and spending money to mod a car throws that all off"
3) AGAIN: thats the EVO FQ400 and it comes strait from the dealer with 400bhp
4) we are talking about a track race and the evo DID win
5) I also have an EVO, IT CAN BEAT MY AMG and the other day I have already beating the new M5 on track
6) the price tag of any cars really dont mean anything so get your head out of your as*
7) stock vs stock: you really think a lambo can beat an Evo off road?
Ok, maybe you didn't read my post thoroughly enough, I said maybe heavily modded, if it were a US one, even if it's the Euro Spec Evo, doesn't matter, it has 400 HP and???, and the car is a great car, don't get me wrong, but the Lamborghini is a better car, hands down, and I like how you ignored the part where the Evo driver forces the Lamborghini to wipe out, by almost side swiping it. If that didn't happen then the Lambo would continue on to win, if you reversed the situation it is likely the Evo would also wipe out.
I don't care if the EVO can beat your AMG or your M5, they're not pure track cars, the EVO is better suited. The Lambo will rape the AMG and the M5, horse power doesn't mean so much as handling, although I'm not dismissing its importance. It's a track race, not a straight line, other wise most AMGs and the new M5 would be feeding their dust to the EVO, so why even bring these cars up?
I'm not saying the price tag means everything either, it's 300 K for a reason, meaning it's tuned as a pure sports/track car, so why don't you get your head out of your own ass.
Nobody is bashing your beloved EVO, I like the car, it's an amazing car, but I still say the Lambo would win, Euro Spec or not, if the Evo driver didn't try to crash into the damn thing. I'm sure the pro driver they had in the Lambo didn't want to take any chances getting the car damaged.
Why are you even bringing up OFF ROAD, you can't even get a lamborghini over a speed bump, stick to the subject matter and stop repeating your points. I.E. I know it's a EuroSpec EVO, you don't have to say it twice.
AGAIN, I know it's a EuroSpec EVO, you don't have to say it twice.
Oh and chill out. lol