Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2008 C lass all wrong!

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  B-McD 
#1 ·
OMG! the 2008 C class looks like a Caddy CTS :eek: See in the April issue of car and driver :crybaby2:

See less See more
#3 ·
I think the front looks well thought out.

However, everything past that I think looks too ordinary. The inside I think looks too American with the tall console.

#4 ·
It does not stand out in a crowd to me. Lexus just launched a looker in the IS and the BMW 3 is a good looking car also. I was expecting more eye candy. I love the CLS. I wish more of that type of thinking went into the C. :crybaby2:

#5 ·
acarter53 said:
It does not stand out in a crowd to me. Lexus just launched a looker in the IS and the BMW 3 is a good looking car also. I was expecting more eye candy. I love the CLS. I wish more of that type of thinking went into the C. :crybaby2:
Well the C hasn't been in a crowd yet, so how can you make that statement?

#12 ·
yes i agree with dslbnz, the grille is ugly and so devoid of feng shui, it does look like a caddy grille. The lines of the grille does not match the lines of the rest of the body of the car. Great, MBz is turning into Neanderthal designs. Wheres my beer!!!!? Wheres my ML????

#13 ·
busoptr said:
yes i agree with dslbnz, the grille is ugly and so devoid of feng shui, it does look like a caddy grille. The lines of the grille does not match the lines of the rest of the body of the car. Great, MBz is turning into Neanderthal designs. Wheres my beer!!!!? Wheres my ML????
But nobody outside the US knows or cares what the caddy grill looks like. MB can't be looking at the American industry while designing cars just to make sure they don't look too much like an everyday car from the US.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.